- Enigma III 520 Laptop
- Intel® Core™i3 Dual Core Mobile Processor i3-2310M (2.10GHz) 3MB Cache
- 4GB SAMSUNG 1333MHz SODIMM DDR3 MEMORY (2 x 2GB)
- nVIDIA® GeForce® GT 520M - 1GB DDR3 Video RAM - DirectX® 11
- 250GB SERIAL ATA II 2.5" HARD DRIVE WITH 8MB CACHE (5,400rpm)
- Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit
It should be fine. TF2 uses the Source Engine developed for Half-Life 2. It is generally very easy to play any games that uses Source with any discreet laptop video card. Valve has been updating Source periodically, but it is basically still the same engine. Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 runs pretty well on low budget video cards.
I'm pretty sure even the Intel HD 3000 graphics core in the Core i3-2310M is capable of running the game at 1366x768 resolution.