General Education *DELETED* *DELETED*

G

you have a point there, its an argument we could have if you want, i just meant that the information in the documentary in genuine, not that the whole concept of course no one can be sure, do the research please after watching the documentary...

I recommend in future you keep your posts to one section, as multiple identical posts tend to bore people.

<b><font color=blue>~ Whew! Finished...Now all I need is a Cyrix badge ~ </font color=blue> :wink: </b>

G

yes i'm geting some comments about that, will keep it in mind in the future ... it is just that i found it so important that , wanted everybody to educated little..
just showing you the the door.. walk it through or not , up to you..

Quetzacoatl

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2002
Don't flatter yourself =/

I like to think of it this way. The door is open anytime to leave the forum, don't trip on the way out. Go with god! But go!

I think everyone can choose for themselves what they want to know

"When there's a will, there's a way."

Matisaro

Splendid
Mar 23, 2001
Any website which has evolutiondeciet in its title obviously is ran by morons, there is only one group practicing deceit on that website, run along fundy.

:wink: The Cash Left In My Pocket,The BEST Benchmark :wink:

Nope guys.

Morons one thing.

Muslim another.

Unfortunately some are educated to ensure these two qualities meet.

<b><font color=blue>~ Whew! Finished...Now all I need is a Cyrix badge ~ </font color=blue> :wink: </b>

FiL

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2002
mmm that 'book' just looks like yet another book from frightened religious types trying to derail evolution.

the basic argument seems to be,

All the evidence in the world points to evolution happening, but this book has told me that didn't happen, so i'm going to ignore all the evidence shown to me.

dhlucke

Polypheme
This is truly the best looking <b>dumb</b> site I've ever seen.

<font color=red>God</font color=red> <font color=blue>Bless</font color=blue> <font color=red>America!</font color=red>

Schmide

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2001
I thought it was dribble until I read chapter 19 and this freakin <A HREF="http://www.evolutiondeceit.com/chapter19.html#197" target="_new">”vision center”</A>. The lemon the color, man “Science can never know the physical world.” I was crying. Wait a second. No I wasn’t. But I did get a chuckle out of it.

All errors are undocumented features waiting to be discovered.

dhlucke

Polypheme
I love the conclusion at the end of pages and pages of cosmology:

In conclusion, the truth disclosed by science is this: Matter and time have been brought into being by an independent possessor of immense power, by a Creator. Allah, the Possessor of almighty power, knowledge and intelligence, has created the universe we live in.
Or this reasoning, ROFL, explaining how the stellar distances are a direct result of the existance of human life on Earth:

In short, the distribution of celestial bodies in space is exactly what it must be for human life to exist on our planet. These huge spaces are the outcome of an intentional design for a purpose and not a result of coincidence.
This conclusion from the seond law of thermodynamics and a discussion about entropy:

In short, the order in the universe demands deep and extensive understanding and knowledge. It is designed, organized, and preserved by Allah.

Allah reveals how the heavens and earth are preserved by His supreme power in the Qur'an
I'm sorry, but this site is just plain stupid. It doesn't debunk anything. It's pure religious propaghanda. This site spoils some decent scientific explainations with garbage at each conclusion.

<font color=red>God</font color=red> <font color=blue>Bless</font color=blue> <font color=red>America!</font color=red>

FiL

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2002
well I just got a private message fromt this guy eluding to the fact that i was uneducated and needed to do research because there was no fossil link to prove man came from apes....here is my response

I know a fair bit about evolution seeing as I work as a research geneticist. Yes I've read Darwin's theories, but to be honest they are not what I'm defending here, as modern theories that are BASED on Darwin's work are what are currently accepted. Neo-Darwinist theory points to not only the fittest survive, but also the species with the greatest ability to adapt in a short space of time will survive. Darwin's theory was revolutionary in many ways, and he had it mainly correct.

Now to answer some of your statements. Yes they have found species called a lungfish that is able to "walk" outside of water and survive for long periods out of the water. I'm not saying that this is THE species that crossed the land/water divide, but it shows that life finds ways of adapting to living on land - as this adaptation clearly shows.

About not finding fossils that prove humans evolved from apes....well this is a non starter, because no scientist has ever claimed that humans evolved from apes, what we show is that humans and modern apes evolved from a common precursor species, that evolved into modern apes, but also through a different path evolved into modern man.

Now fossils are very hard to find becuase fossils are only created in very specific conditions, you point to the fact that there is no DIRECT link between modern apes and man if you trace back through the fossil link, well has it occured to you that a species could have been living in an environment that didn't produce fossils? in which case we would not see fossils.

To claim that all life was created by one being is firstly very arrogant and secondly wrong, if only there was scientific evidence of creation then I'd understand where you're coming from....it's like there is a 99.9% watertight evolution theory that you are trying to pick holes in whilst at the same time not brining any viable alternative to the table. Anyway surely this thread belongs in "Other"

Intel_inside

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001
sorry the only morons are people who try and generalize an entire religion with 1 billion people in it as all morons.

<i>My life wasn't complete untill I tried sse-2 optimized pong</i>

Black_Cat

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2002
Yes, the 1 billion people who believe in Allah simply because it says so in a book that is thousands of years old are morons.

I can't think of a good signature so I'll use this one.

Intel_inside

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001
<sarcasm = true>Yes, since I am not a bigot who discriminates against people of a particular religion I must be stupid. Thank you sir for bringing that out. I'm going to sit down and think about how stupid I am.

<i>My life wasn't complete untill I tried sse-2 optimized pong</i>

Intel_inside

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001
well I think the 'other' board is good for misc. ridiculous stuff

<i>My life wasn't complete untill I tried sse-2 optimized pong</i><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Intel_Inside on 04/08/02 01:45 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

mbetea

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2001
don't mind if i do:
rediculous: ridiculous.

fatburger=0
mbetea=1
:tongue:

I run duals because i multitask between notepad, outlook express and winamp :lol:

The_MaguS

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2002
Hey jackass, if you take the Bible literally the earth is only 6,000 years old. So leave the Muslims alone. Did you know 40% of Americans believe the earth is 6,000 years old?

Creepy huh?

By the way, that site seems to come from a man who is so scared he is (gasp) a civilized animal, he publishes this bullsh-t.

<font color=blue> There's no such thing as hell, but you can make it if you try.</font color=blue>