Intel users - all ignorant and uninformed!

Kristijan

Distinguished
May 3, 2001
Intel users - all ignorant and uninformed...., and there is an exception some times when the Intel user wants to give $300 more for P4@2400MHz instead an AthonXP2100+ and gain a performance increase of 5%(and that is even SOMETIMES).

AMD user!
YES!!! Former Intel user.

Kennyshin

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2001
what about those who use both AMD and Intel processors? dual or double ignorant and uninformed?

Searching for the true, the beautiful, and the eternal

eden

Champion
I would change or delete that topic to preserve a well welcomed addition to THG's Community if I was you. This will lead to nowhere. You should learn Meltdown is a troll, not a normal poster here who posted such crap, so don't copy off him and be immature to post such.

--
For the first time, Hookers are hooked on Phonics!!

pr497

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001
this is all pointless...need i say more...

<b><font color=red>ATI</font color=red>'s drivers are like a broken faucet, they both keep on leaking...</b> :cool:

Kennyshin

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2001
was it the same? What AMDMeltDown posted was a link to emulators.com. Not everyone thinks what that guy from emulators.com says is crap.

eden

Champion
No it isn't, because the guy is right, AMD has trouble for now, and Intel has FINALLY gotten the P4 up where it should be. But Melty does it worse, he flings it at us and treats us like morons.

--

Intel_inside

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001
intel users-

sometimes they want a quiet system that won't be hot enough to fry an egg on (it's been done), or they live in korea and are tired of being screwed over.

<i>My life wasn't complete untill I tried sse-2 optimized pong</i>

Red_Pepper

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2002
1. Intel systems run "hotter" than AMD systems at this time. You could fry an egg better on the P4s heat spreader (as FatBurger pointed out) anyway.

2. Where and when was it proven that Korean AMD users were being screwed over? No one proved that.

Mmmm... Red Hot

Kennyshin

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2001
but who are we? I also have Athlon Thunderbird, Duron, and Athlon XP. "AMD Users - all..." was not conclusion but a question from the emulators.com guy. he received threats and insults from some people and that was the reason why it was even publicized in The Inquirer. If AMDMeltDown insulted you for wrong reasons, then he's wrong. anyway, NOBODY will support AMDMeltDown if he's completely wrong and bad. anyone can be right or wrong sometimes and true or false. I do find some of his postings interesting and informative though some of them seem to flame AMD enthusiasts. still not enough reason to call him moron. if you want AMDMeltDown to stop calling you "Mongrels" why don't you do the same first? what you are doing is closer to personal attack.

eden

Champion
Actually most of the time in our own threads, he comes in and calls us mongrels, when we didn't do nothing. Sorry but that's what started the troll war, and why we refer to him as that. Internet lingo uses that, and even Raystonn considers him so, being an Intel employee.

--

Kennyshin

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2001
you don't have to agree on being proved or not. time will tell. if it's either correct or wrong, I know I spoke the truth over what I knew, felt, heard, read, and observed. only because there are not many published English web links does not mean it's not a fact.

anyway, I lost most interest about the AMD Korea issue and that's why I deleted the post and I wanted to stop mostly meaningless things.

as far as I remember, only me, Cutepunk, and three more guys said the same thing about the issue. the reason is most people in Korea do not usually visit here and would write in English. that does not mean you can completely ignore the few people who do come here and post in English.

btw, you really love to use the same thing again and again.

Red_Pepper

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2002
btw, you really love to use the same thing again and again.
What the hell are you talking about? This is the first time I've posted on the subject. Blah-di blah-di, we're all sick of talking about AMD Korea, nice to hear you are, too.

And you're right, I don't have to agree. No one here has to. No one here does (with you).

Mmmm... Red Hot

Kennyshin

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2001
I did not read everything. but the only time I did read when Raystonn called someone troll was some time last year when he talked about the possibility of 72Gbps RDRAM memory bandwidth.

if many of you call him troll and moron, isn't it enough? does everyone who visits THGC have to repeat the same thing? anyway, the part who use less insults and civilized language will get more support from everyone. the same with me and maybe that's one point why Ranstonn's respected from both sides. if you can admit there has been a war, THGC will be a much better place to talk about processors and computers. also less sickening and depressing.

Kennyshin

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2001
so you think the people who do agree with me are ghosts and non-humans? don't say you never read them.

the you was plural, not singular.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Hmm, I'm using a PIII because 2 years ago, when I built this system, there were no good chipsets available for the Athlon. Remember the Irongate? Or the KT133? Sounds like I made the "informed" decision at the time.

What's the frequency, Kenneth?

Oni

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
there is an exception some times when the Intel user wants to give $300 more for P4@2400MHz instead an AthonXP2100+
What about when you can spend $133 for a 1.6 GHz northwood and overclock to 2.1-2.4 GHz range? Motherboards AMD or Intel all mostly cost the same, and when you team Pentium 4 with DDR its just as expensive as AMD systems.
I'm thinking of selling my 1800+ mobo, and hsf and getting a 1.6 for overclocking. Not sure if I really want to go intel though.....

If my response is brief and vague its because the info you provided is too!

Red_Pepper

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2002
Hmm. I did read all the posts, but I didn't notice anyone really agreeing with you. Some gave you the benefit of the doubt, because you were so adamant, but in light of some of the discussion that happened later, I'm not sure that anyone has much sympathy. Sorry dude.

And don't call me an AMD fanatic for this. I just think your points were quite unsupported. When asked to prove things you simply cried louder. It's a shame if Korean re-sellers/merchants were misleading their customers, but it's a bigger shame that AMD was being so lenient for so long.

Mmmm... Red Hot

eden

Champion
Not to be rude, but please let us drop this. I really cannot stand to see another war with kennyshin involved, which undoubtedly will lead to a politics war too!

SO DROP IT THE TWO OF YOU AND PEACE OUT!

--

AmdMELTDOWN

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
But Melty does it worse, he flings it at us and treats us like morons.
boo hoo, if you feel like moron then maybe you are one(moron is too good of a word to describe you!) and if I "fling it" w/link then why don't you fling it right back as well?

I hope to continue the flinging stuff at your faces it makes me happy, go cry to mommie now.

"<b>AMD/VIA!</b>...you are <i>still</i> the weakest link, good bye!"

Oni

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I really don't like you, if I had one wish for the forums it'd be for you to go away. You treat people so bad I can't even begin to imagine how your parents raised you to have so little respect for others. EVEN if it is the internet your treatment of others is horrible. Grow up and learn what respect is. Maybe even try treating others how you'd like to be treated. I'm sure you don't want people always insulting you for no reason and being a complete dicks.

If my response is brief and vague its because the info you provided is too!

Kennyshin

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2001
clarify.

1. you want proof for exactly what?
2. AMD was lenient based on what evidence?

you chose to believe what said against the Korean users and ignore the part criticizing AMD. Am I wrong?

if you do not trust anything, why do you say everything is the fault of Korean reseller/merchants? you saw proof for concluding so and never saw anyone agreeing with me? Korean resellers and merchants mislead their customers and AMD has zero part in it? How do you know that better than I do? You have more proof than I do and know more about the Korean market and how AMD Korea operates in Korea? Are you sure you are not just defending AMD and blaming everything on the part of the Koreans? Don't call me a racist but just make your assumptions and conclusions consistent.

Kennyshin

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2001
I am on no side and attack none. What I did was mostly here quoting and explanations. How many times have I said nothing was personal? What I said concerning AMD Korea was just mostly what most AMD users here in Korea felt and said about the issue and since they had no voice overseas, I tried to see what the response might be in English-language forums. That's all. At first, I advised the Korean users to contact AMD Sunnyvale, major US and international news sites and US government organizations but none seemed to do that. So I did a small-scale experiment. Well, it spreaded to AMD:Intel, US:Arab, etc though it had been almost the same for years here without me.

anyway, if I am trying to understand all of you, do the same. if you don't want to do it, you have no right to call me anything or say I am wrong or to be banned.