Hello, I am looking for a new laptop that I will be buying ASAP. I guess this list will tell you the rest. Thank you for any help you provide.
1. What is your budget?
650 and down
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
Any size works as long as it can carry it and put it into a backpack
3. What screen resolution do you want?
Average resolution will work, I will only be looking at Diablo 3 and the internet outside of class work haha
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
5. How much battery life do you need?
average life is fine
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Diablo 3 medium is okay but prefer High.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
some video editing, surfing the web without lag, watch movies.
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
Any amount is good as long as It doesn't slow anything down? I wont be installing many many things.
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
Any site will do.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
lenovo, asus? Samsung, Sony, anything you feel would fit me well works.
13. What country do you live in?
United States of America
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
If you need any more details, please, let me know.
Thank you so much for your reply's WR2. Do you have an idea on what it would cost in order to get a laptop capable of running Diabo 3 on medium settings?
I think I could find the extra cash if it isn't to much more.