xbox live Help

Last response: in Networking
Share
December 31, 2004 5:11:09 PM

I Have No Ethernet Port At The Back Of My Computer And I
Want To Use Xbox LIVE Using An Ethernet Port Rather Than A
Straight Connection Through My Modem. Wot Can I Do? Can I
Get One Built In? PLease Help!!!!1

More about : xbox live

Anonymous
January 1, 2005 1:13:27 AM

Ryan, you should take a look at the various setups and suggestions available
on the Xbox site: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/connect/choose.htm A
setup similar to what you're talking about requires two Network Interface
Cards (NICs) in the host computer, and that computer must be on at all times
because you need to use Internet Connection Sharing.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

!