xbox live Help

I Have No Ethernet Port At The Back Of My Computer And I
Want To Use Xbox LIVE Using An Ethernet Port Rather Than A
Straight Connection Through My Modem. Wot Can I Do? Can I
Get One Built In? PLease Help!!!!1
1 answer Last reply
More about xbox live help

    Ryan, you should take a look at the various setups and suggestions available
    on the Xbox site: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/connect/choose.htm A
    setup similar to what you're talking about requires two Network Interface
    Cards (NICs) in the host computer, and that computer must be on at all times
    because you need to use Internet Connection Sharing.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    "ryan" <ryjo965@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I Have No Ethernet Port At The Back Of My Computer And I
    > Want To Use Xbox LIVE Using An Ethernet Port Rather Than A
    > Straight Connection Through My Modem. Wot Can I Do? Can I
    > Get One Built In? PLease Help!!!!1

Routers Xbox Live Ethernet Card Networking