Blindsense - what does it get you?

If I'm reading the explanation of blindsense [NOT blindsight]
correctly, you can tell what 5-foot square person X is in, if they are
in range but you still suffer miss chances.

Am I missing anything?

"guyjin" <guyvf@usa.net> wrote in

> If I'm reading the explanation of blindsense [NOT blindsight]
> correctly, you can tell what 5-foot square person X is in, if
> they are in range but you still suffer miss chances.
>
> Am I missing anything?

Sounds pretty good if you're a spellcaster.

DM: He's roughly *there*
Player: Burning Hands / Fireball / Meteor Swarm

guyjin wrote:
> If I'm reading the explanation of blindsense [NOT blindsight]
> correctly, you can tell what 5-foot square person X is in, if they are
> in range but you still suffer miss chances.
>
> Am I missing anything?

The bats say yes, this is what it does.

- Ron ^*^