Blindsense - what does it get you?

If I'm reading the explanation of blindsense [NOT blindsight]
correctly, you can tell what 5-foot square person X is in, if they are
in range but you still suffer miss chances.

Am I missing anything?
2 answers Last reply
More about blindsense

    "guyjin" <guyvf@usa.net> wrote in

    > If I'm reading the explanation of blindsense [NOT blindsight]
    > correctly, you can tell what 5-foot square person X is in, if
    > they are in range but you still suffer miss chances.
    >
    > Am I missing anything?

    Sounds pretty good if you're a spellcaster.

    DM: He's roughly *there*
    Player: Burning Hands / Fireball / Meteor Swarm

    guyjin wrote:
    > If I'm reading the explanation of blindsense [NOT blindsight]
    > correctly, you can tell what 5-foot square person X is in, if they are
    > in range but you still suffer miss chances.
    >
    > Am I missing anything?

    The bats say yes, this is what it does.

    - Ron ^*^

Games Video Games