Possible AMD .13 Thoroughbred Sample Link

ratas911

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2002
"¥J²Óªº¬Ý¤@¤U³o¶ô¶Â¦â¥´¦L¤WÀYªº§Ç¸¹¥i¥Hµo²{¨ì¡A°£¤F¤j¤j¤è¤èªº¦L¤WAMD Athlon¦r¼Ë¥~¡A¤UÀY¤]¬O¥´¤W¤F¦U¼Ëªº¼Ð¥Ü½X¡A¥]¬A¤F"AXDA1800DUT3C"¡A¥H¤Î"AIPCA 0208TPBW"¡A«áÀYÁÙ¦³¤@±ÆAMDªºTrademark¡A¦Ü©ó§Ë±oªáªáªº³o¤@±Æ«h¬O¦³Ãö³o¤@ÁûCPUªº§Ç¸¹¡A³o¨à«¥­Ì´N¤£¤½¥¬¤F¡A­n¤£µMªüªá®aªº¥Í³J¦Ñ¤½¤½·|¨Ó¸ò§Ú§ÜijÅo¡I"

http://www.oc.com.tw/article/0204/readgoodarticle.asp?id=675

You can find this statement on the second page. He said that he had to cover it cus if he doesn't someone will complain... possiblely NDA? Too bad it's in Chinese otherwise people can understand what he is saying....

BTW you will need the BIG-5 language setting to view it under internet explore.

tnadrev

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2002
they seem to hate intel's massive wave of sockets...

also, it is interesting to note that most people won't have to do a MB vcore mod or anything to get massive overclocks... i know mine goes up to 1.98 V with out mods... i am just hoping that with the smaller die size, that heatsinks will still be reasonably effective at cooling it...

The best accelerator available for a Mac is one that causes it to go at 9.81 m/s2

FatBurger

Illustrious
They spread out Intel's sockets so it would look worse than it really is. Don't get me wrong, I don't like Intel coming out with the 423, but it's not like people have had to buy 4 different motherboards within 3 months.

<font color=blue>If you don't buy Windows, then the terrorists have already won!</font color=blue> - Microsoft

tnadrev

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2002
it is kind of funny, i tried running it through babelfish, just to see...
(1st paragraph)
J Can contains o stops stops up place startles attacks the A Egypt harms AMD the Athlon r prostitute u prostitute Hangzhou eats delicacies AXDA1800DUT3C a AIPCA 0208TPBW near Tau compels AMD Trademark A to suck o shakes deafly compels Tau Fujian Province CPU to startle boundary ridge between fields the Gully a twelfth branch series J rho clam some.

*sigh* maybe someday i will learn chinese...

The best accelerator available for a Mac is one that causes it to go at 9.81 m/s2

eden

Champion
Egypt hates AMD with prostitutes? Lol that is some weird chinese translation! Unless it is true...

--
For the first time, Hookers are hooked on Phonics!!

tnadrev

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2002
yeah... later on in the page it says something about defending the dark AMD prostitutes... in fact prostitute is the most common word that it gave me... i wonder what it really is supposed to be translated to...

eden

Champion
LOL!!!!!
Oh god that is downright 'laugh'!! Defending dark AMD prostitutes, lol... someone bring a Chinese-talker and do a better job at translating, please!

--
For the first time, Hookers are hooked on Phonics!!

dhlucke

Polypheme
<A HREF="http://www.oc.com.tw/article/0204/readgoodarticle.asp?id=674" target="_new">http://www.oc.com.tw/article/0204/readgoodarticle.asp?id=674</A>

<font color=red>God</font color=red> <font color=blue>Bless</font color=blue> <font color=red>America!</font color=red>

tnadrev

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2002
i hope you don't actually think i beleived the site said that...