Status
Not open for further replies.

tablet-pcguy

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2011
Hello,I am a dell user. I personally think it is an average-below average brand due to my experience with a Dell Studio with a 1.6Ghz core i7 processor. It works at a pretty good speed, has low battery life(2hrs max), great graphics, and great sound. I have had to change its battery once, due to overheating and near destruction (luckily, my warranty hadn't expired and I got a mechanic to fix it). I have been searching the internet for quite a while and have found lenovo to be the best brand. I expecially like the X220 convertible tablet. Now, could anyone tell me about a better brand for a tablet-pc?

cadder

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2008
A few years ago there was an article where some big repair company had rated Toshiba, Lenovo, Sony and ASUS as the more reliable brands.

I owned a Dell for about 5 years with no problems, and now I have a business class Dell that is a great computer. I also have a small Toshiba for travel and it is OK but the keyboard and touchpad don't inspire confidence. I might consider Lenovo for my next machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.