Sign in with
Your question

AMD Clawhammer

Tags:
Last response: in CPUs
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
April 17, 2002 2:43:44 PM

Does anyone know when the AMD clawhammers will be released to the public?

More about : amd clawhammer

April 17, 2002 3:22:25 PM

Q4 2015

<font color=blue>If you don't buy Windows, then the terrorists have already won!</font color=blue> - Microsoft
April 17, 2002 3:44:52 PM

Quote:

Q4 2015

Last I heard, it was Q2 2150. Around the same time Enterprise will launch. :wink:

AMD technology + Intel technology = Intel/AMD Pentathlon IV; the <b>ULTIMATE</b> PC processor
Related resources
April 17, 2002 5:50:58 PM

i think enterprise will be delayed, they will probably have problems moving to the 0.13E-23 m process...

(bb || !bb) - Shakespeare
April 17, 2002 5:56:59 PM

What you talking about dude ??!? Clawhammer was released 8 years ago where have you been all this time ?

P.S Anyone know where to get a cheap neural network gel pack for my K12 ?

<font color=purple>Ladies and Gentlemen, its...Hammer Time !</font color=purple>
April 17, 2002 5:58:58 PM

I didn't know AMD started in the Construction Business. Wow, I hope it's as profitable as their CPU business.

KG

<b>"Hey! It compiles! Ship it!"</b>
April 17, 2002 6:11:05 PM

Yeah, head over to www.bubbasgeekshop.com, they've got them for a decent price. Good service too, I met Bubba on Xenon IV when I was there for the last Comdex.

w00t! 10 billionth post! :cool:

<font color=blue>If you don't buy Windows, then the terrorists have already won!</font color=blue> - Microsoft
April 17, 2002 6:20:55 PM

thanks man cause my last gel pack mutated..I think I got a dodgy batch I hope they start producing some more realible ones cause this is the third time it has happened. Its not good when your AI continually thinks its a dog with three legs...bloody stupid computers.

<font color=purple>Ladies and Gentlemen, its...Hammer Time !</font color=purple>
April 17, 2002 7:17:59 PM

3 legs, eh? Are you sure you didn't actually load the camera tripod program? The PCS # looks similar, just 183927 instead of 188927.

April 17, 2002 9:17:24 PM

Quote:
Does anyone know when the AMD clawhammers will be released to the public?

Latest rumor from the AMD tech tour is that Hammer will begin shipping early in Q3 with release for sale to retail around the beginning of Q4.

Mark-

<font color=blue>When all else fails, throw your computer out the window!!!</font color=blue>
!