trackball

I have an old Logitech trackball. Is there an easy way to use it with
a XPS T500? Obviously I am a novice. thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about trackball

    On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 14:45:52 -0500, "CaptCook" <Sizzle@aol.com> wrote:

    >I have an old Logitech trackball. Is there an easy way to use it with
    >a XPS T500? Obviously I am a novice. thanks.

    If you have the software for the trackball, it should work just fine. If you
    don't, you may be able to download it from the Logitech website for free.
    --
    <<<SgtRich>>>

    Desktop: Dell Dimension XPS T550
    Notebook: Dell Inspiron 8600
    Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition running on both

Dell Trackball Logitech Computers