No CD with my MN-740

I have received my MN-740 after having it sent to me in
the UK from the US. It all powers up and I believe it is
communicating with my Netgear DG834 Wireless
Router/Modem. My problem is (I believe) that the CD that
should have been supplied actually contains an update to
the XBOX dashboard to allow me to select "Wireless" and
configure extra options beyond the standard "Network
Settings". Anyone able to provide more info on what is on
the CD, and whether I actually need one. If so, guess
I'm gonna be begging Microsoft for a duplicate! Thanks in
advance.

You would need to call the support number in your documentation and ask for
a replacement CD. You need to set up the MN-740 with the CD, using the Xbox
Dashboard.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

"Darren Hooper" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have received my MN-740 after having it sent to me in
> the UK from the US. It all powers up and I believe it is
> communicating with my Netgear DG834 Wireless
> Router/Modem. My problem is (I believe) that the CD that
> should have been supplied actually contains an update to
> the XBOX dashboard to allow me to select "Wireless" and
> configure extra options beyond the standard "Network
> Settings". Anyone able to provide more info on what is on
> the CD, and whether I actually need one. If so, guess
> I'm gonna be begging Microsoft for a duplicate! Thanks in
> advance.

Check the Download Software link on this page.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/productdetails.aspx?pid=015