Sign in with
Your question

fair benchmark at acehardware

Last response: in CPUs
April 20, 2002 10:05:19 AM

http://www.aceshardware.com/read.jsp?id=45000335

Geez poor intel he lose all benchamrk except windows media encoder.So a dual MP is faster that a single northwood on a I850.Fair conlusion AMD are way better intel it so over price that you can buy 100 atlon for the same price that a northwood.Also some issue were not mention like trouble running benchmark with AMD mobo also the disable USB.

cheap, cheap. Think cheap, and you'll always be cheap.AMD version of semi conducteur industrie
April 20, 2002 2:21:17 PM

Could someone translate Juin's post for me?

Thanks

"Just the facts ma'am"
Related resources
April 20, 2002 2:46:13 PM

Sorry I can't. I don't speak jibberish fluently.

<b><font color=blue>~ What do you mean "It isn't working!"...Now where's my sonic screwdriver? ~ </font color=blue></b>
April 20, 2002 3:15:07 PM

I think i stupider jst gott frum reeding post

I seem to recal previous posts from this person to be much more intellectual...probably just drunk during this posting. Then again...I'm half asleep right now, so "dont word take for it...er, my"

Man, I can't even begin to moch such insanity...Love the link on that, by the way. We have a label!

If I don't get my 90THz AMD Quadraplex system soon, I'm afraid I may just combust right here.
April 20, 2002 5:06:08 PM

I think he is being sarcastic.

"Just the facts ma'am"
April 20, 2002 6:21:18 PM

Didnt you see I already posted that tn?

:wink: The Cash Left In My Pocket,The BEST Benchmark :wink:
April 20, 2002 10:09:35 PM

i was just re-iterating, sorry if i iritated... i do not intend to cause irritation... it is just that it "matches" soo perfectly... especially since his "descernable" views seem to change around a lot...

(bb || !bb) - Shakespeare
April 20, 2002 10:12:08 PM

No, not irritation, I just wanted to know if making juins name clickable was too hard to see or something!

April 21, 2002 12:58:31 PM

<pre>semi conductor industry</pre><p> ;) 

if <b>you know</b> <font color=white>you don't know<i><font color=black>, the way could be more easy ...<font color=red>
April 21, 2002 5:26:33 PM

You described your own very accurate!

:smile: Good or Bad have no meaning at all, depends on what your point of view is.
April 21, 2002 5:47:09 PM

We could try translating it back to French at BabelFish and then to English again.

"Geez Intel pauvre il détruisent tout le benchamrk excepté les medias encoder.So de Windows que un MP duel est plus rapide qu'un northwood simple sur un conlusion AMD d'I850.Fair soient voie meilleur Intel il ainsi au-dessus du prix que vous pouvez acheter l'atlon 100 pour le même prix qu'une certaine issue de northwood.Also n'étaient pas mention comme la référence courante d'ennui avec le mobo d'cAmd également l'cUsb d'invalid. "

"Poor Geez INTEL it destroy all the benchamrk except the mediae encoder.So of Windows which a MP duel is faster than a simple northwood on a conlusion AMD of I850.Fair are way better INTEL it thus above the price than you can buy the atlon 100 for the same price that a certain exit of northwood.Also were not mention like the current reference of trouble with the mobo of AMD also the USB of invalid. "

No, I guess that doesn't help. I still don't understand.

<b>I have so many cookies I now have a FAT problem!</b>
April 21, 2002 7:30:54 PM

Wow 2 flame warriors to describe yourself meltdown, arent you greedy.

April 21, 2002 7:46:02 PM

Couldn't agree more. This guy loves to describe his own, and when he thinks people agree with him, they rebutt again!
Poor Melty...howling...

--
Thunderbirds in wintertime, Northwoods in summertime! :lol: 
April 22, 2002 5:47:40 PM

Give me a break, guys. It's not that hard to understand. But I'll spell it out for you anyway (and yes, there was lots of sarcasm in this post).

Quote:
Poor Intel lost all the benchmarks except Windows Media Encoder. So a dual Athlon MP is faster than a single Northwood on an i850. Fair conclusion, AMD is way better than Intel (who is so overpriced you can buy 100Athlons for the same price as a Northwood). Also, they neglected to mention some issues like troubles running benchmarks with the AMD motherboard and the disabled USB.

<font color=blue>If you don't buy Windows, then the terrorists have already won!</font color=blue> - Microsoft
!