2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
3. What screen resolution do you want?
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
5. How much battery life do you need?
As long as I can get
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
I'd like the ability to do so if I want, but not the main function
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.):
A variety of IT work: web work, photo editing, lots of applications running typically
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
At least 500GB
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
I'm a newegg fan, but open to best price
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
DVD writer at least
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. N/A
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
This will be for IT business use (adobe cs5, console windows, ftp client, office apps, etc...) but I'd like the ability to game on it a bit if I can fit that into the budget. I'm looking for the best bang for my buck in the price range of around $500-$800. Thanks for the advice gang!