Sign in with
Your question

Which laptop is best Acer or Dell?

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
August 19, 2011 5:26:08 AM

Hello Friends,

I am shopping for a laptop computers for Today. I have been reading all your laptop articles and forums. but I Cauld't choose the good laptop and model.

So, Which laptop is the Best Laptop?

More about : laptop acer dell

a c 244 D Laptop
August 19, 2011 7:18:47 AM

You can't exactly say which is the best.
What models are you considering ?
Welcome to the forums BTW :) 
m
l
August 19, 2011 7:44:55 AM

If your looking to game, alienware, if not then almost any other make, but i would suggest not getting dell or acer (as dell customer support is dreadful and acer may brake on you). Samsung do some quite good laptops, but not all of them are good. im not realy an expert of laptops as ive only bought crappy bottom range ones, im more of a desktop guy, but i though i needed to try to know more about laptops (makes models and stuff) i can fix em fine, and i know alienwares, and i bought a samsung and it was good, but slow as it was low spec
m
l
Related resources
a b D Laptop
August 19, 2011 4:59:16 PM

Alittle dated,but in terms of reliability: Asus -> Toshibia -> Sony (which I never buy).... -> HP and Acer. Have two tosibias, both are still working great, bought the Samsung RF711-S01 which if you can find on sale for around $750 is an excellent choice but not worth the normal 900 buck price.
m
l
August 19, 2011 8:46:59 PM

Alienware tends to be good, but overpriced. You can find models with the exact sames specs as an Alienware for cheaper.
m
l
August 19, 2011 10:57:58 PM

Might I throw in a reminder that Alienware IS dell. There's also a lot of unnecessary hatred for Acer here. They're not as bad as everyone says. My dad has an Acer desktop, I've had 2, and 2 acer laptops. Never had a single problem with any of them.
m
l
August 20, 2011 12:16:14 AM

Repairing Acers's and Dells i dont mind either, they both get a bad wrap, internally there both 10000x better then HP/Compaq (DONT BUY)

Avoid anything with Nvidia video/chipsets however - garbage (STILL)
m
l
!