My laptop is very slow, used to be fast

io5if

Honorable
Feb 26, 2013
Before say something SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH. So when i buyed my laptop it was new and running very fast. I installed few games on it and was running good but after a time it become to run slow. I used to play bfbc2 on dx11 high settings now i can't play it even on dx9 on low settings. On internet running slow too. What to do?

re install windows and update all the drivers. your computer slowing down can be cause by how you use it meaning you can start installing different programs on it and never use it clogging it up with unecessary stuff. the more software you have installed more of them automatically start when windows starts so try to keep your windows tidy and only have stuff installed that you actually use, when installing software read carefully not to install extra stuff and some tool bars as all that stuff slows down your pc

seller417

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2010
a quick and easy step before a windows re-install would be to download CCleaner and do a registry scan to see if that is the culprit. Then do a malware scan with Malwarebytes http://www.malwarebytes.org/

hope this helps