Time to write more than a spell on a scroll

Hi to all,

in the manual it is written that it takes at least 1 day to write a scroll
(although the cost is < 1000GP).
If I write more than a spell whose total cost is still < 1000GP, I will take
1 day total or 1 day per spell written? For ex. if I write two 1° lev.
spells on a scroll, I need 1 day or 2?

Thanx
Juza
2 answers Last reply
More about time write spell scroll

    Juza wrote:
    > Hi to all,
    >
    > in the manual it is written that it takes at least 1 day to write a scroll
    > (although the cost is < 1000GP).
    > If I write more than a spell whose total cost is still < 1000GP, I will take
    > 1 day total or 1 day per spell written? For ex. if I write two 1° lev.
    > spells on a scroll, I need 1 day or 2?

    By the rules, 1 day total.

    However, most people houserule the "1 day to write a scroll" rule away
    in any case, which I think is a good idea. Just make it 1 day for every
    1000 gp's.

    Laszlo

    laszlo_spamhole@freemail.hu wrote:
    > Juza wrote:
    >
    >>Hi to all,
    >>
    >>in the manual it is written that it takes at least 1 day to write a scroll
    >>(although the cost is < 1000GP).
    >>If I write more than a spell whose total cost is still < 1000GP, I will take
    >>1 day total or 1 day per spell written? For ex. if I write two 1° lev.
    >>spells on a scroll, I need 1 day or 2?
    >

    > By the rules, 1 day total.
    >
    > However, most people houserule the "1 day to write a scroll" rule away
    > in any case, which I think is a good idea. Just make it 1 day for every
    > 1000 gp's.

    If you do this, you will have bundles and bundles of 1st level spells in
    the packs of your wizards -- "utility" spells for the most part, like
    mending and such where the CL doesn't matter. And Web spells. Lots and
    lots and LOTS of Web spells (because the targets are screwed even if
    they make their saves).

    - Ron ^*^

Games Video Games