Sign in with
Your question

Finding security key for wireless internet

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
August 19, 2011 3:31:45 PM

hi i have my computer and i use a wireless internet but the wireless internet is save in my computer and its save outomatically but every time that i start up my computer it ,womt connet it keep asking me for the network security key ,but i dont no what is the network security key are how to fine it ,i try to put in the password but dose not work ,so am asking what can i do to fine the network security key
August 19, 2011 6:29:14 PM

whenever i change my network password.. i write my ip address in the address text bar (where you write a website)
m
l
December 14, 2011 9:00:38 PM

sjkamar said:
hi i have my computer and i use a wireless internet but the wireless internet is save in my computer and its save outomatically but every time that i start up my computer it ,womt connet it keep asking me for the network security key ,but i dont no what is the network security key are how to fine it ,i try to put in the password but dose not work ,so am asking what can i do to fine the network security key

m
l
December 14, 2011 10:02:53 PM

You will need to access the router setup and goto the security section. There is generally a checkbox that will show the characters of the key
m
l
!