You will be saved if your family member is an AMD

G

Imagine your company is somewhat in financial trouble. But if your relative or good friend is a AMD VP, you will be saved. He will grant your company contracts for whatever consulting service you can hardly provide for 50 grand a quarter. That is 200 grand a year. Plus travel and boarding allowance. If you are unemployed, go to him. Your VP family member will fix you a job in AMD because he is the big boss in Asia.
So you will see a lot of relatives and friends in the AMD office. What a party!

WaWa

siliconjon

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2002
Yeah, but he didn't believe I was family...so he shot me in the ass and told me to get over it...

that jerk...I'm not going to his birthday party.

If I don't get my 90THz AMD Quadraplex system soon, I'm afraid I may just combust right here.

siliconjon

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2002
Nothing like stating the obvious, and well known. All big dollar dudes for the entire history of the world have performed such actions there slick.

If you had a billion$, would you contract some friendlies, even if you know it's going to be a loss for you (say a 110K loss from your billion$bottomline)? I would. The lawyers always get more than that anyway...and do THEY deserve it..NO. Do you think AMD is the only company with money for such situations?

If I don't get my 90THz AMD Quadraplex system soon, I'm afraid I may just combust right here.

IIB

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2001
if say I replace the word AMD in your psot with one of the following: ATi, nVidia, Intel.
will the post still be valid?

or there is a specifc reason you have chosen AMD?

This post is best viewed with common sense enabled

siliconjon

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2002
lol,& lmao

get this man a tissue

He must not be relation to a big wig

Oh...almost forgot...hows come I'm a member now, I was a Journeyman before...why did I get demoted??? Damn office politics...

If I don't get my 90THz AMD Quadraplex system soon, I'm afraid I may just combust right here.<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by siliconjon on 04/23/02 08:09 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

G

Sure this kind of dam relations happen in many other companies. It just that this is the worst I have ever seen. Be a friend to him and you get everything, or you will never be a friend.

WaWa

texas_techie

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2001
Nepotism sucks.. but its been done forever. I know this company in Texas that you HAVE to be a family member to be on the board. Stupid...

Benchmarks are like sex, everybody loves doing it, everybody thinks they are good at it.

siliconjon

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2002
Well, my last forum should help get me up to that enthusiest level...then I will learn how to spell it, as there will be a constant reminder :eek:

shmeggegie

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2002
It just that this is the worst I have ever seen.
WHAT'S the worst you've ever seen? You haven't said anything specific to show why it's so bad with AMD. Is there some specific incident?

<b>Studies have shown that most people prefer the taste of AMD to the taste of Intel</b>

siliconjon

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2002
I would say there is someone nearby to him (geographically) that has been given this blessing, or at least he's heard so through the grapevine, and he just can't stand the fact that it's not him.

bdaley

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Yeah, enthusiast is the best! LOL

What is it, 400 for the next level?

"There's no such thing as gravity, the Earth just sucks."

FatBurger

Illustrious
He's most likely talking about the whole thing where one of AMD's VPs is accusing them of being racist.

<font color=blue>If you don't buy Windows, then the terrorists have already won!</font color=blue> - Microsoft

lhgpoobaa

Illustrious
Dec 31, 2007
As us oldies often say... <font color=red>FREE POST FREE POST!</font color=red>

Despite appearances im not Phsysic. I may need your system specifications to solve your problem!