I found AMDmeltdowns email and Ip ???

rcf84

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
Yup i should found them both. I found the IP from another forums he posts at and perfectly matched the sample Email i sent. Should i give him hell or give pitty ?

You GeForce Ti4xxx is faster then my R8500 but my R8500 is the king of Aniso baby :cool:

tlaughrey

Distinguished
May 9, 2001
Hmm, that's a tough one ... certainly a lot of temptation to mess with him, though.

<i>Money talks. Mine always likes to say "goodbye." :smile: </i>

FatBurger

Illustrious
Let me guess, you're going to send a fragmented packet to port 129.

<font color=blue>If you don't buy Windows, then the terrorists have already won!</font color=blue> - Microsoft

FatBurger

Illustrious
<A HREF="http://www.ogcircuit.com/players.php?playerid=58" target="_new">Here's the only thing I found</A>

<font color=blue>If you don't buy Windows, then the terrorists have already won!</font color=blue> - Microsoft

Well a wee while ago I posted in "The List" that I nominated Melty, but you had to P.M. me for the evidence.

No surprises that no-one did, but I have a screen dump of an interesting nature. Heh!

I don't have a Geocities site or similar, so I'd have to e-mail it.

:smile:

<b><font color=blue>~ What do you mean "It isn't working!"...Now where's my sonic screwdriver? ~ </font color=blue></b>

chuck232

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2002
Hey guys, he may be really really annoying, but I don't think he deserves to be destroyed by something he can't stop. (or can he?) That would be mean. Just my thought. Could also be that he's never insulted me though.

eden

Champion
Well don't ban him, however I think to show him a mind of his own would be ok. Just do something to make him feel what WE feel when he annoys us, but just don't destroy him. I agree with AMD_Man's reasoning on this one.

--
Thunderbirds in wintertime, Northwoods in summertime! :lol:

The_MaguS

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2002
If someone annoys you on the INTERNET to the point where you want to try to mess with their computer, you have to wonder who is the bigger dork?

Not trying to come off like an ass, but I can't stand propellor-head talk.

<font color=blue> There's no such thing as hell, but you can make it if you try.</font color=blue>

What like <A HREF="http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame23.html" target="_new">this?</A>

<b><font color=blue>~ What do you mean "It isn't working!"...Now where's my sonic screwdriver? ~ </font color=blue></b>

The_MaguS

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2002
Oops. Not really directed at Eden, just people in general.

<font color=blue> There's no such thing as hell, but you can make it if you try.</font color=blue>

eden

Champion
No, I did not say I want him to ruin Melty's comp or anything. I am a very sensitive person and even towards my enemies, whom I would want them to suffer, I feel bad if I do something too wrong.
So instead, all he could do is just give him a taste of his own medicine. Personally melty has crossed the line, calling AMD racists WHEN HE CLEARLY seperated us Canadians from him saying we are too cold-lifestyled to recommend comps with AMDs, is too far to me personally. It offends me that someone is segregating us just for that especially and given Melty's past annoyances, it just adds to the anger that triggered this feeling towards him.

--
Thunderbirds in wintertime, Northwoods in summertime! :lol:

chuck232

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2002
This is what these kind of people work for. They want to see that you are genuinely annoyed and that you are always mad/angry at them and that the thought of them takes up precious time in our lives. If you did this to him, he'll know be glad in a way too.... ( that sounds kinda weird doesn't it?)

FatBurger

Illustrious
Don't worry, I'd have to say that if rcf84 and amdMELTDOWN got into any kind of teen h4x0ring duel, rcf84 probably wouldn't stand much of a chance.

AmdMELTDOWN

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
oh my gosh I didn't know rcf84 was a script kiddie :eek: what are you going to do? a dos attack on our servers and slow them up a bit? good they do need a work-out and so does the mail servers.

we will install unpatched IIS just for you rcf84 and see if you got what it takes, game?

"<b>AMD/VIA!</b>...you are <i>still</i> the weakest link, good bye!"<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by AmdMELTDOWN on 04/23/02 11:44 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

AmdMELTDOWN

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
So instead, all he could do is just give him a taste of his own medicine. Personally melty has crossed the line, calling AMD racists WHEN HE CLEARLY seperated us Canadians from him saying we are too cold-lifestyled to recommend comps with AMDs, is too far to me personally. It offends me that someone is segregating us just for that especially and given Melty's past annoyances, it just adds to the anger that triggered this feeling towards him.
man you are one dumb dude, Canada is N of America and it's colder than most of the USA, when I made a comment about Canada it was in reference to the climate and there was nothing racial about it at all.

"<b>AMD/VIA!</b>...you are <i>still</i> the weakest link, good bye!"

AmdMELTDOWN

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Here's the only thing I found
not me dude, it looks like some ppl like the sound of AMDmeltdown and use it, I won't be surprised if we see a website pop up soon.

"<b>AMD/VIA!</b>...you are <i>still</i> the weakest link, good bye!"

Intel_inside

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001
I think you should grow up.. obviously you aren't mature enough to be communicating with people on this board.

Some people here take this stuff waaaaaaaay too seriously

<i>My life wasn't complete untill I tried sse-2 optimized pong</i>

lhgpoobaa

Illustrious
Dec 31, 2007
<font color=purple>*blows bubbles at intel_inside*</font color=purple>

aint seen u in a while mr intel. whatz up?

Despite appearances im not Phsysic. I may need your system specifications to solve your problem!

FatBurger

Illustrious
not me dude, it looks like some ppl like the sound of AMDmeltdown and use it, I won't be surprised if we see a website pop up soon.

Didn't think so, the picture of the BSD devil spearing Tux didn't seem like the kind of picture you'd have in your profile.