texas_techie

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2001
As you know, I know some folks at AMD. And I am modding a case for the Hammer. So I got an epiphany. What if my buddies sign me in as a visitor. And I take my case around AMD and have everyone involved with the Hammer sign (autograph) my case.
Then I thought, i gotta be nuts. Thats a little over the top (to say the least). So if you had the opportunity to get some signatures, would you?

Benchmarks are like sex, everybody loves doing it, everybody thinks they are good at it.

Jake75

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2001
Hmmm, personally I care little for other peoples autographs/signatures, they´re only humans like me so whats the fuzz about?

If I had a chance to get an autgraph/signature from a Marsian that would be cool though.

Well, anyway...go for it, you will probably have nothing to lose in doing it.
Perhaps you can sell the case to someone for an obscene amount of money when you get the signatures?

This is my new sig.

texas_techie

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2001
actually i know i could get in... But the question is will i be allowed to stroll around with my case. Thats not exactly "official" business. But getting in is no problem.

Benchmarks are like sex, everybody loves doing it, everybody thinks they are good at it.

are you insane yes, would i go get my case signed by amd people, probably not. Too much stuff to do.

<A HREF="http://www.anandtech.com/mysystemrig.html?id=9933" target="_new"> My Rig </A>

bront

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2001
If I had a chance to get an autgraph/signature from a Marsian that would be cool though.
You never know, AMD may have their aliens working in developement instead of marketing like intel...

The Windows Gods demand money to appease the BSOD! - Rev. Bill Gates

orbz

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2001
I'd say go for it too, maybe you can just take off the side panel for them to sign.

:eek: :frown: :mad: :eek: :redface: :cool: :lol: :tongue: :wink: - What do you want to feel today? :)