Don't waste your time reading this

siliconjon

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2002
I'll bet that even though my title says not to...too many folk do.

Well, was it worth it?

PS...Thinks I'll change my name to MAD man...or maybe DMA Man...Or ADD man...yeah, that's the ticket...

If I don't get my 90THz AMD Quadraplex system soon, I'm afraid I may just combust right here.

siliconjon

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2002
As to what will be the next tag under my handle here.

If I don't get my 90THz AMD Quadraplex system soon, I'm afraid I may just combust right here.

siliconjon

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2002
Cuz I'm getting paid for it anyway...and I'm bored

siliconjon

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2002
Fine, be that way...sides, he's on a 3hour tour [lunch] anyway, and often times it's just the the show...he don't come back.

I would do the same...but I don't feel like moving my lazy ass right now

siliconjon

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2002
Cuz I left my paddle and headphones at home

:(

Sides...I like it here...nice and cozy like. Maybe we should talk about CPU's since that's the forum we're in

siliconjon

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2002
Ok, sure. Let's talk CPU's. What's yer next CPU gonna be?

siliconjon

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2002
Was gonna be an XP1800, as I'm a bang per buck man, but by the time I get around to ordering a new core, the best bang per buck may shift (though it's been the 1800 for a while now...a bit late in the price shift they are).

I would get it now...but I still have yet to find an acceptable vendor for my new orders.

siliconjon

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2002
Yeah...an 1800 would be sweet, eh. You know, this is considered by some to be unhealthy or even psychotic.

siliconjon

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2002
No need to yell, ya jerk. Besides, I would only consider it unhealthy if we started arguing...so lets not, eh?

Back to the topic...CPU's...how's the 533 holding up?

siliconjon

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2002
It's fine, cept for tha POS MoBo...and that Dimm from CNETPC toasted two of the dimm slots...I hope those A-holes eat SH!T and LIVE (with the taste forever in their mouth).

Now I have no more excuses to keep using it, so I must get a new one.

siliconjon

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2002
Yeah, I here ya. Gotta hate the shady ones. I'm surprised no one has interupted out conversation yet. No change in the tag, either. I am officially beyond bored...it's about lunch time, ain't it.

siliconjon

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2002
YOU MAKE ME SICK YOU MAGGOT! GET YOUR TRASH TOGETHER, BUDDYR! DID YOU LEAVE YOUR BRAIN BACK AT THE BARRACKS, RECRUIT! SHUT YOUR SUCK HOLE! YOU BOYS ARE DRILLING LIKE ASS! GET YOUR TRASH TOGETHER!

I am SOOO surprised you're yawning...you should have fallen asleep if you're bored enough to read even that far!

If I don't get my 90THz AMD Quadraplex system soon, I'm afraid I may just combust right here.<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by siliconjon on 04/24/02 12:39 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

siliconjon

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2002
Ok..back to the plan...lets see how long it takes to get a new freaking tag.

siliconjon

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2002
You done with your lunch already? You didn't go to the company Cafe, did you?

siliconjon

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2002
Hell no...you don't eat there unless you're suicidal. I'm not much on that particular kind of torture. I've eaten in hood burger joints that blow that place away.