Currently I Have BA But I Need Something To Haul To My G/Fs House....
Currently I Have A BA (Badd-A@@) Desktop That I Use For My "Heavy Lifting" And I Need Something To Haul To My G/Fs House, To The Park, Coffe Shop, Mcdonalds Etc. For Entertainment Value And The Occasion "Away Work"
My Preferances And Info:
1. What is your budget? $$250.00 to $$350.00
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? 14". Would Prefer Something That Is 10.4"-13".
3. What screen resolution do you want? As high as possible, no lower than 1024x768 For A 12" - 14" 5:4 And 1280x720 For A 10.4" - 14" Wide-Screen Range.
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? No.
5. How much battery life do you need? 2 Hours Or More
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? Light Gaming (Older Dx9 Games), Unreal Gold, Unreal II, Unreal 2004, Possibly WOW On Low Settings Preferably At Native Resolution
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Light Photo Editing, Etc.) Internet, LIGHT Gaming, Movies And Music 8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? 60 - 100GB (More Is Better Though) 9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. www.ebay.com (Just Need Suggestions On Brands, Models)
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? As Long As It Can Be Usefull For The Light Thing I Need It For
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? DVD Reader A DVD Writer Would Be Nice But Its Not Required (I Would Most Likely Encode It On My Desktop Anyway).
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. Something Professional But Fun (Im A Real Fan From Best To Last; IBM/Lenovo, Dell XPS Series, Sony VIAO, HP Business Series Ect.
13. What country do you live in? United States, Missouri
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed. It Needs A DX9 Graphics Card Or Better With At-Least 128MB Of Video-RAM NO INTEL!, 1GB Of System RAM, And Must Be 5 Pound Or Less (Im Willing To Give Or Take By About .5LBS)