RIP David Sutherland

In article <xdfse.63826$9A2.43823@edtnps89>, donotuse@thisaddress.no wrote:

>http://www.cbc.ca/story/arts/national/2005/06/15/Arts/sutherland050614.html

Kinda late there...

ISLAM: Winning the hearts and minds of the world, one bomb at a time.

Jeff Heikkinen wrote:
> One of the voices in my head - or was it Obi Wan Prestobi? - just
> said...
> > http://www.cbc.ca/story/arts/national/2005/06/15/Arts/sutherland050614.html
>
> Now, here's a sentence that's never, ever, been typed on this newsgroup
> before:
>
> Ubiquitous beat you to posting this.

Wow. I honestly thought he was trolling, especially since Google was
silent on the subject at the time. (On Slashdot, posting news of a
celebrity's death is a common troll.)

Laszlo

Mere moments before death, Ubiquitous hastily scrawled:
>In article <xdfse.63826$9A2.43823@edtnps89>, donotuse@thisaddress.no wrote:
>
>>http://www.cbc.ca/story/arts/national/2005/06/15/Arts/sutherland050614.html
>
>Kinda late there...

Kinda ironic there...

Ed Chauvin IV

modifier G @ 11.

--Terry Austin

> Now, here's a sentence that's never, ever, been typed on this newsgroup
> before:
>
> Ubiquitous beat you to posting this.

..... My world is spinning...

"Jeff Heikkinen" <no.way@jose.org> wrote in message
> One of the voices in my head - or was it Obi Wan Prestobi? - just
> said...
>> http://www.cbc.ca/story/arts/national/2005/06/15/Arts/sutherland050614.html
>
> Now, here's a sentence that's never, ever, been typed on this newsgroup
> before:
>
> Ubiquitous beat you to posting this.

The time flux generator reversed polarity.

--
^v^v^Malachias Invictus^v^v^

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishment the scroll,
I am the Master of my fate:
I am the Captain of my soul.

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 09:51:12 -0700, "Malachias Invictus"
<capt_malachias@hotmail.com> scribed into the ether:

>"Jeff Heikkinen" <no.way@jose.org> wrote in message
>> One of the voices in my head - or was it Obi Wan Prestobi? - just
>> said...
>>> http://www.cbc.ca/story/arts/national/2005/06/15/Arts/sutherland050614.html
>>
>> Now, here's a sentence that's never, ever, been typed on this newsgroup
>> before:
>>
>> Ubiquitous beat you to posting this.
>
>The time flux generator reversed polarity.

21.1 jiggawatts?

"Matt Frisch" <matuse73@yahoo.spam.me.not.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 09:51:12 -0700, "Malachias Invictus"
> <capt_malachias@hotmail.com> scribed into the ether:
>

>>"Jeff Heikkinen" <no.way@jose.org> wrote in message
>>> One of the voices in my head - or was it Obi Wan Prestobi? - just
>>> said...
>>>
>>> Now, here's a sentence that's never, ever, been typed on this newsgroup
>>> before:
>>>
>>> Ubiquitous beat you to posting this.
>>
>>The time flux generator reversed polarity.
>
> 21.1 jiggawatts?

I am offended by your racist term. Black Vulcan would not be amused.

--
^v^v^Malachias Invictus^v^v^

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishment the scroll,
I am the Master of my fate:
I am the Captain of my soul.

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 21:17:45 -0700, "Malachias Invictus"
<capt_malachias@hotmail.com> scribed into the ether:

>"Matt Frisch" <matuse73@yahoo.spam.me.not.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 09:51:12 -0700, "Malachias Invictus"
>> <capt_malachias@hotmail.com> scribed into the ether:
>>

>>>"Jeff Heikkinen" <no.way@jose.org> wrote in message

>>>The time flux generator reversed polarity.
>>
>> 21.1 jiggawatts?
>
>I am offended by your racist term. Black Vulcan would not be amused.

ENUK-CHUCK!