RIP David Sutherland

http://www.cbc.ca/story/arts/national/2005/06/15/Arts/sutherland050614.html

--
==========
Are you a RPG Player?
Visit my website: http://www.morvia.tk

"I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't
have as many people who believe it.
- George Carlin
9 answers Last reply
More about david sutherland

    One of the voices in my head - or was it Obi Wan Prestobi? - just
    said...
    > http://www.cbc.ca/story/arts/national/2005/06/15/Arts/sutherland050614.html

    Now, here's a sentence that's never, ever, been typed on this newsgroup
    before:

    Ubiquitous beat you to posting this.

    (Google up the thread David C Sutherland III from the 8th of this
    month).

    In article <xdfse.63826$9A2.43823@edtnps89>, donotuse@thisaddress.no wrote:

    >http://www.cbc.ca/story/arts/national/2005/06/15/Arts/sutherland050614.html

    Kinda late there...

    ISLAM: Winning the hearts and minds of the world, one bomb at a time.

    Jeff Heikkinen wrote:
    > One of the voices in my head - or was it Obi Wan Prestobi? - just
    > said...
    > > http://www.cbc.ca/story/arts/national/2005/06/15/Arts/sutherland050614.html
    >
    > Now, here's a sentence that's never, ever, been typed on this newsgroup
    > before:
    >
    > Ubiquitous beat you to posting this.

    Wow. I honestly thought he was trolling, especially since Google was
    silent on the subject at the time. (On Slashdot, posting news of a
    celebrity's death is a common troll.)

    Laszlo

    Mere moments before death, Ubiquitous hastily scrawled:
    >In article <xdfse.63826$9A2.43823@edtnps89>, donotuse@thisaddress.no wrote:
    >
    >>http://www.cbc.ca/story/arts/national/2005/06/15/Arts/sutherland050614.html
    >
    >Kinda late there...

    Kinda ironic there...

    Ed Chauvin IV

    modifier G @ 11.

    --Terry Austin

    > Now, here's a sentence that's never, ever, been typed on this newsgroup
    > before:
    >
    > Ubiquitous beat you to posting this.

    ..... My world is spinning...

    "Jeff Heikkinen" <no.way@jose.org> wrote in message
    > One of the voices in my head - or was it Obi Wan Prestobi? - just
    > said...
    >> http://www.cbc.ca/story/arts/national/2005/06/15/Arts/sutherland050614.html
    >
    > Now, here's a sentence that's never, ever, been typed on this newsgroup
    > before:
    >
    > Ubiquitous beat you to posting this.

    The time flux generator reversed polarity.

    --
    ^v^v^Malachias Invictus^v^v^

    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishment the scroll,
    I am the Master of my fate:
    I am the Captain of my soul.

    On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 09:51:12 -0700, "Malachias Invictus"
    <capt_malachias@hotmail.com> scribed into the ether:

    >"Jeff Heikkinen" <no.way@jose.org> wrote in message
    >> One of the voices in my head - or was it Obi Wan Prestobi? - just
    >> said...
    >>> http://www.cbc.ca/story/arts/national/2005/06/15/Arts/sutherland050614.html
    >>
    >> Now, here's a sentence that's never, ever, been typed on this newsgroup
    >> before:
    >>
    >> Ubiquitous beat you to posting this.
    >
    >The time flux generator reversed polarity.

    21.1 jiggawatts?

    "Matt Frisch" <matuse73@yahoo.spam.me.not.com> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 09:51:12 -0700, "Malachias Invictus"
    > <capt_malachias@hotmail.com> scribed into the ether:
    >

    >>"Jeff Heikkinen" <no.way@jose.org> wrote in message
    >>> One of the voices in my head - or was it Obi Wan Prestobi? - just
    >>> said...
    >>>
    >>> Now, here's a sentence that's never, ever, been typed on this newsgroup
    >>> before:
    >>>
    >>> Ubiquitous beat you to posting this.
    >>
    >>The time flux generator reversed polarity.
    >
    > 21.1 jiggawatts?

    I am offended by your racist term. Black Vulcan would not be amused.

    --
    ^v^v^Malachias Invictus^v^v^

    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishment the scroll,
    I am the Master of my fate:
    I am the Captain of my soul.

    On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 21:17:45 -0700, "Malachias Invictus"
    <capt_malachias@hotmail.com> scribed into the ether:

    >"Matt Frisch" <matuse73@yahoo.spam.me.not.com> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 09:51:12 -0700, "Malachias Invictus"
    >> <capt_malachias@hotmail.com> scribed into the ether:
    >>

    >>>"Jeff Heikkinen" <no.way@jose.org> wrote in message

    >>>The time flux generator reversed polarity.
    >>
    >> 21.1 jiggawatts?
    >
    >I am offended by your racist term. Black Vulcan would not be amused.

    ENUK-CHUCK!

Games RPG Video Games