Voltage Problem- NEED HELP PLEASE

G

Hello. I have an A7A266 Socket A Motherboard with a 1.4 Athlon and ive had it for 8 months now and i never had any problems before. Just today i boot up and after 10 minutes Asus Probe alerts me that my +3.3V Voltage was going too low. It kept going down ( for like 5 minutes or so) until 2.7V and then my computer reboots and upon boot up it gave me the error message "Hardware Monitor found an error..." I have to close my computer and wait like 10 minutes before i can boot up correctly again.

I have a Eagel(Deer) Dr-300ATX P4 & Althon Approved 300W ATX Power Supply. And again ive never had this problem before. It is not like i just installed a new piece of hardware or anything so I have no idea what is wrong. I checked all my connections and everything is plugged in correctly.

I don't know what to do and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Torque

khha4113

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Use <b><A HREF="http://mbm.livewiredev.com/" target="_new"><font color=red>Motherboard Monitor</A></b></font color=red> for more accurate readings.

:smile: Good or Bad have no meaning at all, depends on what your point of view is.

G

Get a new PSU.. Had the same thing, with a "quality" Enermax 350W.. barely a year old, out of the blue, my voltages became too low.. like 4.4v instead of 5v and 11.3 for +12v.. my comp also started rebooting.. a new PSU solved it though...

= The views stated herein are my personal views, and not necessarily the views of my wife. =