New Palm very soon!

May 2, 2005 3:32:43 PM

I talked to a Palm-representative today, and he told me there would be a new
Palm with integrated WiFi coming out "really soon".
Do anyone know more about this?

Haakon

More about : palm

Anonymous
May 2, 2005 3:32:44 PM

Håkon Hesselberg wrote:

> I talked to a Palm-representative today, and he told me there would be a
> new Palm with integrated WiFi coming out "really soon".
> Do anyone know more about this?

Google "tungsten tx" and "lifedrive" and you should find quite a lot of
rumor and speculation and a few photos that purport to be it.

Supposed to be out in a couple of weeks.

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate

Håkon Hesselberg wrote:

> I talked to a Palm-representative today, and he told me there would be a
> new Palm with integrated WiFi coming out "really soon".
> Do anyone know more about this?
>
> Haakon

I thought that the Palm T6 (2005) was supposed to come out last month. So
the rumours said -- rumours that again supposedly stemmed from Palm
employees.

Roy

--
Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com

This is probably the Tungsten X or LifeDrive, supposedly coming out this month.

--
John 3:16 says Jesus saves!
Posted using New Yanoff from a Palm T3.

I've never heard any rumors about the T6...
Anonymous
May 2, 2005 5:48:54 PM

Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com> wrote:

> I thought that the Palm T6 (2005) was supposed to come out last
> month. So the rumours said -- rumours that again supposedly stemmed
> from Palm employees.

What - both of them?

--
*Art