How about IGNORING amdmeltdown for once??

AMD_Man

Splendid
Jul 3, 2001
Yes, when is he going to post something useful? Perhaps something that's pro-Intel rather than anti-AMD. He's probably one fo the most useless members of this community.

:wink: <b><i>"A penny saved is a penny earned!"</i></b> :wink:

dhlucke

Polypheme
I'm just going to keep bumping this thread each time he posts a thread. Maybe it'll work sometime.

<font color=red>God</font color=red> <font color=blue>Bless</font color=blue> <font color=red>America!</font color=red>

dhlucke

Polypheme
lol. The post count is down to 1. Who deleted their post?

<font color=red>God</font color=red> <font color=blue>Bless</font color=blue> <font color=red>America!</font color=red>

dhlucke

Polypheme
matt, delete your post and it'll go down to zero. LOL

IIB

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2001
I've posted... I just dont treat ppl like there trolls - I will try to intreduce intellegent disscution... dont see how it could hurt... there is no fud to through about.

This post is best viewed with common sense enabled

spud

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2001
Wow you are learning good show Danny, and nope im not mocking you either :smile: .

-Jeremy

<font color=blue>Just some advice from your friendly neighborhood blue man </font color=blue> :smile:

siliconjon

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2002
That FAQ thing he posted was quite usefull...for someone taking Intro To Computers in their freshman year at high school.

DIM POST, STUPID
POST = INPUT $X
STUPID = PEEK 420, 255
IF POST >= STUPID, THEN GOTO H3LL

eden

Champion
I've been wishing people would do that any soon. I suggest the next topic he creates (with his trademark CAPS) is to be ignored entirely. I think you coulda made this topic in CAPS, so newbies could get their attention on it FIRST.

--
Thunderbirds in wintertime, Northwoods in summertime! :lol:

74merc

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I'm going to make fun of his broken ass keyboard for the rest of his THG life...
lol
AMDMELTDOWN POSTS STUPID STUFF ON FORUMS!!!

<i>Better to be silent and thought an idiot than to speak and remove all doubt.</i>

Oni

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
How about IGNORING amdmeltdown for once??
I think his last crappy post that came up I said I would never waste my time with him again. I mean to stand by my word too :smile:
Hopefully everyone will ignore him and he'll go away *crosses fingers*

If my response is brief and vague its because the info you provided is too!

dhlucke

Polypheme
No ignore option. The best we've got is THE LIST in the OTHER/OTHER section.

eden

Champion
I thought Labdog was bumping this up, since he seems to be attached to dhlucke for some reason. Oh well, thanks melty, encourage us more!

--
Thunderbirds in wintertime, Northwoods in summertime! :lol:

buddry

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2002
I always thought most of his posts were funny. Nobody should ever take him seriously.

If you can find it on the internet, it HAS to be true! :smile: