t-bred date

jedge78

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2002
this one has probably been answered already but....has amd released an official date for when the t-bred will be available in stores? if so when?

dhlucke

Polypheme
We've done some serious calculations on the super computer and it's possible it might never come out. It depends on if you think <font color=red>.9r=1</font color=red> or not.

<font color=red>God</font color=red> <font color=blue>Bless</font color=blue> <font color=red>America!</font color=red>

IIB

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2001
Actully it is...
I dont know why you argue about it...
it can be proved through use of Callums and infi calculous
we actully did that one time... maybe i'll bring it over some day.

who do you put special carecters like segma ?

This post is best viewed with common sense enabled

dhlucke

Polypheme
Try cutting and pasting from word. I KNOW it's equal it's some of these other people that are sceptical.

Ó

<font color=red>God</font color=red> <font color=blue>Bless</font color=blue> <font color=red>America!</font color=red>

dhlucke

Polypheme
Damn, the cut and paste idea didn't work. Poor greek members get the short end of the stick.

Kemche

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2001
AMD wouldn't release a date until they have enough capacity. Currently it seems like t-bred are surfacing. We have seen couple of benchmarks. But there are still not being sold on PriceWatch. Usually before AMD announce any new processor small vendors on PriceWatch already starts taking orders and some also starts selling. Currently these doesn't seem to be happenning. I don't know what's taking AMD so long. What ever it is, they need to fix it and get this thing out the door. Intel is getting ahead and then they will not be able to catch them until hammer.

KG

<b>"Hey! It compiles! Ship it!"</b>

kusek

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2001
The Hammer line might actually beat the Thoroughbred to the market.

<font color=green>"No Thoroughbred for you! Come back, 2 months."</font color=green>

kusek

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2001
I suggest you call one of these 1-900 psychic hotlines for more accurate information than you will find here or anywhere else.

<font color=green>"No Thoroughbred for you! Come back, 2 months."</font color=green>

jedge78

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2002
on a serious note though...when i was visiting the millions of online computer stores i visitied in the last week looking for memory...i am almost positive one of the stores had a headline claiming the t-bred would be available this thursday (two days ago)...is this posible?