networking PC and MAC

tina

My base station is connected to a PC but I would like my
daughters iBookG4 to access the internet wirelessly with
her airport card and my wireless broadband router.

I do not see if that is possible in the documentation and
if it is how do I configure the remote iBook?

Thanks

Turn on Airport on the iBook and it should find the wireless network. If you
haven't done anything special to configure the wireless broadband router,
the Mac should pick up everything it needs to get online.

Matt