Dell Server Assistant ISO

Hey Server people ...

If you are like me, and have been searching high and low to find a source to
download a Dell Server Assistant ISO, your search is ended. I ripped and
compressed version 8.4 into a self-extracting winrar file (complete with MD5
checksum file).

If you need to download this file (is 571M *with* compression), send an
email to the following address for more information:

delliso at dnsplus dot net

Let me know if you have any questions, and I will be glad to help if I can.

Thanks and have a great day ...

- NuTs
1 answer Last reply
More about dell server assistant

    Sorry folks, there are 2 corrections:

    Dell SA version is 8.1
    File size is 545M

    Sorry for any confusion.

    - NuTs

    "NuTCrAcKeR" <nutcracker@internationalhacker.org> wrote in message
    > Hey Server people ...
    >
    > If you are like me, and have been searching high and low to find a source
    > download a Dell Server Assistant ISO, your search is ended. I ripped and
    > compressed version 8.4 into a self-extracting winrar file (complete with
    MD5
    > checksum file).
    >
    > If you need to download this file (is 571M *with* compression), send an
    > email to the following address for more information:
    >
    > delliso at dnsplus dot net
    >
    > Let me know if you have any questions, and I will be glad to help if I
    can.

    > Thanks and have a great day ...
    >
    > - NuTs

Dell ISO Servers Computers