Meltdown Spreading FUD at Vanshardware *DELETED*

buddry

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2002
We don't care. Stop giving him the attention he wants. Im starting to think that you are meltys alias.

<b><font color=green>Garbage Can?</font color=green></b>

rcf84

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
"Van
Site Admin

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 11:09 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nazis and Jews," please! You were posting under my name!

If you can't maintain an intelligent exchange, then I'm sure Tom's Hardware has a place for you on their forums.

Damm vansmith dissed us. GJ Meltdown.

You GeForce Ti4xxx is faster then my R8500 but my R8500 is the king of Aniso baby :cool:

Intel_inside

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001
this topic is totally irrelevant, it doesn't even have anything to do with this board!

<i>My life wasn't complete untill I tried sse-2 optimized pong</i>

eden

Champion
Geez nobody who posted yet agreed with you...

Yup classical Meltdown idiocy... I really think it's time someone bans him for good...the idiot lies and spreads FUD and insults.

--
I set my graphics aperture to 1024MB, why can't I open anything now? :mad:

FUGGER

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
You actually read vans forums?

Must be like the a mix between the comic section, the inquirer, and general mayhem all wrapped in one.

Sure thats the same Meltdown? the topic is not in all CAPS.

You are limited to what your mind can perceive.

eden

Champion
More than likely a lie.
If he was trolling AMD since before the Palomino ever came out, I doubt he could possibly own his worst company's product.

--
Intel had 2.2GHZ Willies left...I bought one, it powered my entire neighborhood! :smile:

varlo

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2001
I went to read those posts...it's not Melty's style ,he a troll but he never use the language we saw in Van's forum,plus the titles are not in caps(it's Melty's threads signature afther all...).

My frog asked me for a cigarette...dunno what happened he's all over the place :eek:

eden

Champion
LHG if we wanted laughter, we have you!
Man you're much funnier than Melty ever will, your jokes and stories are funny! Who needs Melty when we got the great poobaa.

--
Intel had 2.2GHZ Willies left...I bought one, it powered my entire neighborhood! :smile:

AmdMELTDOWN

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
it's funny how ppl need to post these "oh, meltdown did a bad bad thing" threads.

jeez, I don't know what to say, I'm flattered but then again I never got to stick it to Van Smith on his own forum like my double has. well, at least he's not ruining the AmdMELTDOWN©® name, maybe I should start a franchise?

"<b>AMD/VIA!</b>...you are <i>still</i> the weakest link, good bye!"

Lowlypawn

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Aren’t you pissed someone is doing a lame impression of you?

<font color=green>1.e4 e5 2.Nf3 Nc6 3.Bc4 Nd4? 4.Nxe5?? Qg5 5.Nxf7 Qxg2 6.Rf1 Qxe4+ 7.Be2 Nf3#</font color=green>

spud

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2001
Question remains whats worse AMDMeltdown running around starting [-peep-] on other forums or you keeping tabs on someone you dont like care to meet and most likely punchin the head if came face to face.

-Jeremy

<font color=blue>Just some advice from your friendly neighborhood blue man </font color=blue> :smile:

mr_gobbledegook

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2001
Hey man I visit a number of diffrent Hardware sites:

Aceshardware
Vanshardware
Extremetech
Anandtech
Chipgeek

to name a few...I just happened to come across his name in the discussion boards that all. I only however post my views on Tomshardware and sometimes Chipgeek...the other sites are just for background reading.

<font color=purple>Ladies and Gentlemen, its...Hammer Time !</font color=purple>