Request Repeat Info on Dual Layer DVD for Dell 8600

Someone recently posted a message or two regarding a Dual Layer DVD that was
on the market that would fit the Inspiron 8600 if the face plate were
replaced. I saved the thread, but now cannot find it. Does anyone
remember? Seems to me the price was about $139, but can't remember who was
selling it. Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about request repeat info dual layer dell 8600

    Could the Double Layer Slimline be the NEC ND-6500A? I remember that the
    message said the bezel could be removed and that the eject button was in the
    right place?

    "Larz F. Kremer" <lkremer@starpower.net> wrote in message
    > Someone recently posted a message or two regarding a Dual Layer DVD that
    > was on the market that would fit the Inspiron 8600 if the face plate were
    > replaced. I saved the thread, but now cannot find it. Does anyone
    > remember? Seems to me the price was about $139, but can't remember who
    > was selling it. Thanks!

Dell DVD Computers Product