Good laptop games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roofipl

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2011
Hello, i am currently looking for good laptop games i can get before going out on a business trip, i dont mind any genre, rts, fps, rpg, anything, my laptop specs are as followed:

Intel i3-2310
- 2.1GHz
- 3MB cache

4GB, DDR3, Graphics card Intel GMA HD

Questeighty

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2009
mass effect 1 and 2 can be pretty good if you like rpg and shooting games

ur laptop can run the first one no problem but you might need to turn down the graphics for the second one

both are fun and you can spend alota time going through them

You can play Fallout 3 on your laptop. However, that game by default cannot be played with a laptop/computer with integrated graphics core without a DLL download get the game to recognize the Intel HD 3000 graphics core. I can provide a link to the DLL if you are interested; I would need to find it again.

Crysis can be played with low settings however, you may only get around 18 - 23 frames per second on average. Crysis 2 should be less demanding since by default it is a DX9 game; therefore the FPS should be higher than Crysis.

Civilization 4 is playable if that game interests you.

capaill

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2008
I used to play Diablo 2 a lot on business trips. Once I couldn't stand the low graphics any more, I switched to Titan Quest :)
If you're expecting any frustration on your trip, try to find a good shooter!! The original FEAR is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.