DJ_piotrek

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2002
Well i turn off my pc yesterday and today when i try to turn it on it goes thru the whole boot process and than once it gets to windows insted of desktop i see just black screen, the hard drive light stops flashing and thats it, i try recovery but still the same thing, everything look ok untill i get to windows. Any ideas?????
thanx

Pescara

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2003
i don't know what you did on recovery? but did you try to get in whitout the drivers? Sound, Video, ect..

Those who act make mistakes; and those who do nothing really blunder.<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Pescara on 02/24/03 09:46 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

DJ_piotrek

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2002
well i try safe mode but it does the same thing so i try that " START THE COMPUTER WITH THE LAST WORKING SETTING" and it loaded the drivers but stoped just before entering windows, it looks like evrything is oki exept it will not let me enter windows, once it gets to the point where the desktop should apper i see just blank black screen. Teh hard drive led stops flashinf and computer acts liek it's frozen or something ????