Sign in with
Your question

$500- 600 notebook

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
September 1, 2011 3:24:41 AM

1. What is your budget? 500 - 600 usd

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? between 12-14 inches

3. What screen resolution do you want? the largest resolution available on said dimensions

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? portable

5. How much battery life do you need? if a 9 cell can be found in said price range, that would be cool. if not any old 6 cell is fine

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? not hell bent on gaming obviously with the price, but would like to play light games such as Bastion, Terraria , etc on max if possible

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
programming, playing around with game engines and 3d modeling software

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? i dont care, got plenty of external media i can depend on

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. none

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? through 2-3 battery lives or less with technology getting cheaper by the year

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? dvd rom is fine

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
any brand that has the least bloatware upon receiving

other notes: ideally i would like i5/i7 processors (if intel) mainly for turboboost or equivalent amd: specs takes precedence over brands

More about : 500 600 notebook

September 2, 2011 12:59:04 PM

"product unavailable" on microsoft :/ 
m
l
!