Sign in with
Your question

Call of Duty 2 won't install on Windows 7

Last response: in Windows 7
March 1, 2013 5:57:00 PM

Hello,

After buying windows 7 there are many games I can no longer play becuz they won't install. or ex "Call of Duty 2". Is there a fix for this? I miss all of my old war games and at this time they are worthless to me. Thanks
a b $ Windows 7
March 1, 2013 6:08:27 PM

sounds impossible. try again.
m
l
June 15, 2013 3:07:20 PM

Bluesman2 said:
Hello,

After buying windows 7 there are many games I can no longer play becuz they won't install. or ex "Call of Duty 2". Is there a fix for this? I miss all of my old war games and at this time they are worthless to me. Thanks

Hey Bluesman2, from the My Computer window, right click on the Call of Duty 2 disc, and choose Open. Then find the Setup program and click it to install. The auto start program is the problem.
m
l
October 25, 2013 4:03:32 PM

Shines said:
Bluesman2 said:
Hello,

Hey Bluesman2, from the My Computer window, right click on the Call of Duty 2 disc, and choose Open. Then find the Setup program and click it to install. The auto start program is the problem.

I tried this as well as "Run as Administrator" and still get an "Unregistered Library" error.
m
l
!