Sign in with
Your question

Help me please

Last response: in Windows 7
March 1, 2013 7:28:38 PM

My printer hp laserjet 1100 ms model C4224A dose not work with windows 7 - please help me to solve this problem .
my e - mail is : phyinsp.2001@hotmail.com
best regards . :hello: 

More about : question

a b $ Windows 7
March 1, 2013 7:36:43 PM

I'm going to give you some advice I wish someone had given me years ago. Ready???

Throw away your HP printer. They have buggy drivers. Always have and probably always will. I switched to Samsung laser but I'm sure there others as good. Another thing. I don't do much printing. I found that every time I tried to print with an inkjet I had to clean the nozzles. Laser fixed that.
m
l
Related resources
a b $ Windows 7
March 1, 2013 7:49:44 PM

Lazer printers are great but they also cost 2x as much as inkjets and people freak out at the ink prices (even though it actually works out cheaper long-term).
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
March 2, 2013 10:42:40 PM

I have been using HP Officejet printers for nearly 10 years now and they are really reliable (never had a paper jam or ink nozzle clog up). I agree with the previous poster, In the long run it will be cheaper to get a new printer
m
l
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
March 2, 2013 10:50:20 PM

mohamadalyhp said:
My printer hp laserjet 1100 ms model C4224A dose not work with windows 7 - please help me to solve this problem .
my e - mail is : phyinsp.2001@hotmail.com
best regards . :hello: 

The LJ1100 works just fine with Windows 7. You have to install the drivers via Windows Update. Instructions are on the HP web site: http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Docume...
m
l
!