Plz help 2 problems in 1 -no boot- -bsod-

hi every one first sorry for my bad english
my little brother was playing the-amazing spider-man "as he said" then the game stop and the pc turned off alone so he re turn it and he get a blue screen after i show him some photos about blue screen of death he said that this is what he see , so i decide to fix it using this awesome forum but the big problem ! when i turn it , psu working hard disk working , hard drive working , all fans working but nothing on the screen i had this problem before and i fix it by removing the cmos battery but know its not work, i cleaned the ram and the ram slot but nothing happened , i have pci-e card and built in card both giving the same problem , i have core2duo e7500 so i replace it with an old cpu and both giving the same problem , now i need to fix the boot problem then the bsod problem using ur help guys

spec:
2gb ram (1 peace)
cpu core2duo e7500 and Pentium 4 3000ghz (i'm using core2duo)
gpu zotac gtx 260 and built in geforce 7050
huntkey 550watt less than 2 month old
ecs gf7050-m5 (giving no beeps at all)
6 answers Last reply
More about problems boot bsod
  1. Try booting into safe mode, or put your install disk in and boot from that and do a startup repair.

Also, you probably need a new bios battery, one that old is probably dead -- then you need to reset all the bios setting, like the correct boot drive, memory speed and bios SATA mode.
  2. RealBeast said:
    Try booting into safe mode, or put your install disk in and boot from that and do a startup repair.

Also, you probably need a new bios battery, one that old is probably dead -- then you need to reset all the bios setting, like the correct boot drive, memory speed and bios SATA mode.

thanks but "no boot" means nothing on the screen
  3. If you have nothing, then you need to troubleshoot your hardware fully. Does the monitor even have a small box that says it is getting no input?
  4. nop its just blinking i replace the cpu , gpu ,ram , and hard drive , clean all slots but nothing worked
  5. hello ? guys !
  6. Then you have to go step by step through the parts. I usually do a "bench build," which means to pull everything out to insure that there are no shorts and build it on a sheet of cardboard on the top of a large flat surface with no conductive stuff laying nearby. I would start with the PSU. The only problem is that you need spare parts available to do that sort of test. Only change one thing at a time.
Ask a new question

Read More

Blue Screen Hard Drives Windows 7