Sign in with
Your question

Plz help 2 problems in 1 -no boot- -bsod-

Last response: in Windows 7
March 2, 2013 7:53:06 AM

hi every one first sorry for my bad english
my little brother was playing the-amazing spider-man "as he said" then the game stop and the pc turned off alone so he re turn it and he get a blue screen after i show him some photos about blue screen of death he said that this is what he see , so i decide to fix it using this awesome forum but the big problem ! when i turn it , psu working hard disk working , hard drive working , all fans working but nothing on the screen i had this problem before and i fix it by removing the cmos battery but know its not work, i cleaned the ram and the ram slot but nothing happened , i have pci-e card and built in card both giving the same problem , i have core2duo e7500 so i replace it with an old cpu and both giving the same problem , now i need to fix the boot problem then the bsod problem using ur help guys

spec:
2gb ram (1 peace)
cpu core2duo e7500 and Pentium 4 3000ghz (i'm using core2duo)
gpu zotac gtx 260 and built in geforce 7050
huntkey 550watt less than 2 month old
ecs gf7050-m5 (giving no beeps at all)

More about : plz problems boot bsod

a b $ Windows 7
March 2, 2013 12:58:00 PM

Try booting into safe mode, or put your install disk in and boot from that and do a startup repair.

Also, you probably need a new bios battery, one that old is probably dead -- then you need to reset all the bios setting, like the correct boot drive, memory speed and bios SATA mode.
m
l
March 2, 2013 1:06:59 PM

RealBeast said:
Try booting into safe mode, or put your install disk in and boot from that and do a startup repair.

Also, you probably need a new bios battery, one that old is probably dead -- then you need to reset all the bios setting, like the correct boot drive, memory speed and bios SATA mode.

thanks but "no boot" means nothing on the screen
m
l
Related resources
a b $ Windows 7
March 2, 2013 1:10:15 PM

If you have nothing, then you need to troubleshoot your hardware fully. Does the monitor even have a small box that says it is getting no input?
m
l
March 2, 2013 1:21:07 PM

nop its just blinking i replace the cpu , gpu ,ram , and hard drive , clean all slots but nothing worked
m
l
March 3, 2013 6:01:00 AM

hello ? guys !
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
March 3, 2013 1:20:15 PM

Then you have to go step by step through the parts. I usually do a "bench build," which means to pull everything out to insure that there are no shorts and build it on a sheet of cardboard on the top of a large flat surface with no conductive stuff laying nearby. I would start with the PSU. The only problem is that you need spare parts available to do that sort of test. Only change one thing at a time.
m
l
!