YAY I FOUND BAD AMD INFO BEFORE AMDMELTDOWN!!!

lhgpoobaa

Illustrious
Dec 31, 2007
<A HREF="http://www.arnnet.com.au/IDG2.NSF/All/78E2C9EE3EEF0F5BCA256BC80008A8B0!OpenDocument&NavArea=Home&SelectedCategoryName=News" target="_new">bad news!</A>

probably amount to zip.

UPDATE:
<A HREF="http://www.itnews.com.au/story.cfm?ID=9702" target="_new">not so bad news, but depends who u are</A>

<font color=blue>Pants Down! Turn Around! Bend Over! You're about to Experience Telstra broadband! :lol: <P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by lhgpoobaa on 05/31/02 07:23 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

hmmmm ... i don't get it .. thats actually BAD news for ADP not AMD? ADP is going to be sued over rebate scams.

or did i read that wrong?

oops it's APD not ADP my bad ... ADP sounds better though *shrugs* ... roles off the tongue easier ...

<A HREF="http://www.anandtech.com/mysystemrig.html?id=9933" target="_new"> My Rig </A><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by xxsk8er101xx on 05/31/02 09:46 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

lhgpoobaa

Illustrious
Dec 31, 2007
well it started out as possibly bad news for AMD... untill the details of the scam came out a bit later.

<font color=blue>Pants Down! Turn Around! Bend Over! You're about to Experience Telstra broadband! :lol:

lhgpoobaa

Illustrious
Dec 31, 2007
well it doesnt bode too well for auzzie AMD users, should the core actually be faulty... caus that mob is the MAJOR auzzie supplier

<font color=blue>Pants Down! Turn Around! Bend Over! You're about to Experience Telstra broadband! :lol:

slvr_phoenix

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
Plus, either way, it'll give AMD bad publicity if they do refuse to honor the warantee, even if it <i>is</i> the fault of the distributor.

Tech support said take a screen shot.
Putting it down with my .22 was the humane thing to do.

AmdMELTDOWN

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Amd distros make less and are hasseled more when selling AMD crap. truth be told.

"<b>AMD/VIA!</b>...you are <i>still</i> the weakest link, good bye!"

lhgpoobaa

Illustrious
Dec 31, 2007
'truth'?
your truth i assume.

well this mob were allegedly ripping off amd.
we will see what happens with the legal action.

Kelledin

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2001
What's in AmdMeltdown's braincase?

1) Nitrous oxide, lead-flavored paint chips...

2) The sixteenth crayon he thought he'd sneezed out (doh!)...

3) 32MB PC600 RDRAM, a 1.13GHz Coppermine, an i820 MCH (duh, the band-aid covers a reset switch)...

4) A dead hooker from Ben Affleck's trailer (yes, that really <i>is</i> a ten-oh-seven)...

5) Two raisins and some onions sauteed in Scotch (hey, it's for flavor).

Knowledge is contagious, but he's built up an immunity.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :wink:

<pre>We now <b>return</b>(<font color=blue>-1</font color=blue>) to an irregular program scheduler.</pre><p>

Kelledin

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2001
<pre>Warranty, not warrantee</pre><p>
I can't believe you missed the missing 'r' character. :tongue:

<pre>We now <b>return</b>(<font color=blue>-1</font color=blue>) to an irregular program scheduler.</pre><p>

FatBurger

Illustrious
Crash always says "warrantee", so I was just pointing out that he was spelling it the same way.

<pre>And I didn't notice</pre><p>
<font color=blue>Hi mom!</font color=blue>