Battery Hibernation Problem

Hi all,

I am having trouble with setting the hibernation when battery gets to 3%.

I set this up in the power options and apply it, then when I go back to it,
it has not applied it, but gone back to No Action.

I have loads of space left on my HDD and I have cleaned the disk out

Can anyone help

Many thanks

Pel

What system? What BIOS version?

"Pel" <pel39@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> I am having trouble with setting the hibernation when battery gets to 3%.
>
> I set this up in the power options and apply it, then when I go back to
> it,
> it has not applied it, but gone back to No Action.
>
> I have loads of space left on my HDD and I have cleaned the disk out
>
> Can anyone help
>
> Many thanks
>
> Pel

Thanks for reply.

I am using windows XP SP2 and A21 Dell Bois

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 20:32:45 GMT, "Pel" <pel39@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Thanks for reply.
>
>I am using windows XP SP2 and A21 Dell Bois

Again - what system? Latitude D.., inspiron ...?