Battery Hibernation Problem

Hi all,

I am having trouble with setting the hibernation when battery gets to 3%.

I set this up in the power options and apply it, then when I go back to it,
it has not applied it, but gone back to No Action.

I have loads of space left on my HDD and I have cleaned the disk out

Can anyone help

Many thanks

Pel
3 answers Last reply
More about battery hibernation problem

    What system? What BIOS version?

    "Pel" <pel39@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I am having trouble with setting the hibernation when battery gets to 3%.
    >
    > I set this up in the power options and apply it, then when I go back to
    > it,
    > it has not applied it, but gone back to No Action.
    >
    > I have loads of space left on my HDD and I have cleaned the disk out
    >
    > Can anyone help
    >
    > Many thanks
    >
    > Pel

    Thanks for reply.

    I am using windows XP SP2 and A21 Dell Bois

    On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 20:32:45 GMT, "Pel" <pel39@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >Thanks for reply.
    >
    >I am using windows XP SP2 and A21 Dell Bois

    Again - what system? Latitude D.., inspiron ...?

Dell Battery Hibernation Computers