Sign in with
Your question

Anyone else have trouble with DirectX 9?

Last response: in Windows XP
February 26, 2003 6:05:18 AM

My old geforce 3 ti200 128mb would not run with direct x 9 with the latest drivers/bios or otherwise, it is the same with a friends geforce 3 original. he had to reformat his harddrive (since you cant uninstall directx) Damn Micro$oft!

In battle Israel uses F-16's and big ass tanks, Palestine uses small children strapped to bombs. Which do you support?

More about : trouble directx

February 26, 2003 8:31:37 AM

I had the same problem with Direct X 8 when it came out. All my games ran crappy. Direct X 8.1 works fine for me. From that experience, I avoid upgrading Direct X like the plague. (No uninstall, thanks Microsoft). I know that there were a couple dirct X uninstallers available on the web, which may or may not work for you. Run a search for Direct X Buster. Sorry, dont remember the addresses, but I know one of them was a German Website. Try www.directxbuster.de Good luck!
February 26, 2003 8:37:57 AM

Lol direct x uninstallers do not work! I suggest that no one uses them, if you must remove direct x then a format will be faster and you will have time to backup your files. the direct x uninstallers only fuk up your system.

In battle Israel uses F-16's and big ass tanks, Palestine uses small children strapped to bombs. Which do you support?
Related resources
February 26, 2003 8:42:50 AM

Yup! Didn't work for me either. Looks like your only option is to reformat.
February 26, 2003 8:46:24 AM

no it's not my problem, I was just curious if anyone else had problems with dx9

February 26, 2003 1:16:22 PM

actually my performance increased especially in games....I am running a 9700pro though..

<A HREF="http://dnadesignz.kicks-ass.net" target="_new"><b><font color=green>MY SYSTEM</b></font color=green></A>
March 1, 2003 12:19:27 AM

Answer: Israel, they don't hide behind there children, and cower.
March 1, 2003 12:22:35 AM

Good answer!

March 2, 2003 2:32:11 PM

make the US give the same support to palestine as they do with israel and then let's see. when you terrorize a country with your new apache choppers and the latest tanks while the only thing they got is out of date low quality weapons, then those people will fight back the only way they can to try keeping their land (as much as there is left of it anyway) free from calculated invasion.

sending settlers into a country till you have enough people with voting power to take over and make the land part of your country is a calculated invasion. but like the rest of the world, let's not see that and just keep saying that those people in palestine are bad.

they don't strap bombs on children anyway, dumb propaganda again just to get more support for israel.

white farmers getting killed and if get lucky then jailed in africa by gov. organized mobs as part of taking back the land movement. too bad they don't use the land to grow anything after, just steal everything they can and then put everything else on fire (farms including equipment). with that they crate a higher unemployment since lots of africans make their living by working on those farms (with pay, not slaves), less products for their markets, less to eat. what does the rest of the world do? NOTHING! why? because they're black people, try doing something and you're going to be in more trouble than ever because you will be labeled a racist! half the city burn down in the US if a white cop beat a drunk black man with a bad attitude (even though he get caught multiple times after doing the same), the whole world goes nuts about it calling it racist action. hundreds of white farmers die and that's okay, barely any paper write about it.

anyway, his propaganda was pissing me off about the children with bombs. lucky he doesn't have to live in a country where another country tell you what time you can or can't be on the street and what you can and can't do/carry/own and keep taking your land. be happy with your freedom and stay out of others!

<b><font color=blue>Press 1 if you want to be on hold, 2 for disconnect, 3 for a representative who will put you on hold before disconnecting.</font color=blue></b>
!