AMD Thoroughbred

When is AMD going to release this chip and when will I be able to get it on a MB? I can't wait forever!!!!
6 answers Last reply
More about thoroughbred
  1. No, you won't be able to get it on a motherboard. They're sold separately and you'll have to put it on yourself.

Who knows, mobile is apparently shipping. Desktop should be along sometime.

<font color=blue>Hi mom!</font color=blue>
  2. Fat could you please make a CPU FAQ!
    I mean damn it, so many Tbred Qs, then the annoying "my AXP speed is lower than it should be cuz I didn't read the manual to see the FSB"...
    Please do one, it'd help a lot of people from searching or asking the same thing, and at least give it a title this time. (the one in the RAM forum doesn't indicate itself being a RAM FAQ to attract people in, so this time name it a CPU FAQ, important.

--
    Meow
  3. Yeah that would be a good idea.

If an orange was driving a racecar would it peel out? www.jxfiles.com
  4. It's called "search boards" and it's been around the whole time.

<font color=red>I have a computer and it does weird stuff. please help.</font color=red>
  5. Quote:
    This is by no means complete, feel free to PM me with any comments/suggestions/requests for additions.

You're not very good at reading the current FAQ, why should I make a new one? :tongue:

<font color=blue>Hi mom!</font color=blue>
  6. Snif...

Please do, really! The search function is good, for those who spot it! Hell, include that suggestion in a FAQ!

--
    Meow
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Chip AMD