2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
3. What screen resolution do you want?
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
5. How much battery life do you need?
None, will always be plugged in.
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Gaming Machine. SW:TOR (High) any game released within next year at High settings
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
Have multiple externals, minimal drive space needed.
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
Prefer ASUS. Will take any brand into consideration.
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
I understand laptops are not the best for gaming and I understand I could get a higher quality desktop for cheaper, but it is impossible for me to have a desktop, I will not take any into consideration and will ingore any post regarding a desktop. Thanks for the help everyone!
With that budget go for a clevo x7200 or x8100. I personally use a Clevo x7200 as my gaming laptop and it always dominates games. It uses a full on desktop i7 and can be configured with 580m sli and three hard drives. Many resellers can be found and avadirect has many options