What's the latest Firmware for the MN 700

Can someone tell me the version number of the most recent firmware for the
MN 700 basestation? The version I'm running is:

Runtime code version: 02.01.02.0590
Boot code version: 02.01.02.0590

You have the latest version of firmware for the MN700

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -

"GlennW" <gstarg@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Can someone tell me the version number of the most recent firmware for the
> MN 700 basestation? The version I'm running is:
>
> Runtime code version: 02.01.02.0590
> Boot code version: 02.01.02.0590

Yoy have the latest version.
see