Sign in with
Your question

I got Blue Screen of Death and I don't know what to do!

Last response: in Windows 7
March 2, 2013 5:47:27 PM

Okey, so I got Blue Screen of Death for a couple of days ago.
I was basically surfing on the internet when the screen appeared. After like, 2 sekunds it disappeard and the computer started to restart but in shock, I turned the computer of before it was done restarting. When I tried to turn it on there was just a black screen.

I tried to turn it on again a couple of times these past days but without results.
Today I tried again and it worked. I turned it on, there was this screen where it stood something and then I pressed on "Launch Startup Repair (recommended)". After that it started to turn on normally. When I thought that the problem was solved and when I tried to se if my precious pictures are okey, the BSOD appeared again.

And I actually had the time to take a picture of the screen. So here's the code:

0x0000001e (0x0000000000000000 0x0000000000000000 0x0000000000000000 0x0000000000000000)

The worst thing is that I bought the computer 2 years ago, so it's not so old. It worked perfectly, i really didn't have any problems with it until now.

It's a HP
4 GB ram
Around 350GB hard drive
I don't know which processor or grafic it's got.

Now the thing that I want to know the most is, what's the problem? Does anybody know with the help of the code? And if so, do you know how to fix it?

I don't know so much about computers... and yeah I'm a girl. Thankful for answers!

More about : blue screen death

a b $ Windows 7
March 2, 2013 5:53:47 PM

Did you update any drivers recently? It may just be a bad driver.
m
l
Related resources
March 2, 2013 6:13:10 PM

ss202sl said:
Did you update any drivers recently? It may just be a bad driver.

I'm not sure, but I don't think so.
m
l
March 3, 2013 3:51:41 PM

Because me computer is not turning on I can't try "Free up disk space".
I tried "Use last known good configuration" but I just can't press F8 in time! After the BIOS message in the begining it takes liturally 1 sek until something like "Loading windows files" comes up.
I can't try these; "Update the BIOS and BIOS parameters" and "Get the latest drivers" eather.

http://www.faultwire.com/solutions-fatal_error/Check-to...*1045.html?order=date
m
l
!