suggestion for build

I'm looking at the human paragon and want to make use of the lv2 feat
bonus and spellcaster bonus for lv3 character build, plus use the war
wizard feat in ultimate feats (BTW is there a wotc official equivalent?)
If I could find a spellcaster who gains a bab +1 at lv1 then I can do
it, even if the spells available were only through ability bonus spells
at level one.

Shawn Roske wrote:
> I'm looking at the human paragon and want to make use of the lv2 feat
> bonus and spellcaster bonus for lv3 character build, plus use the war
> wizard feat in ultimate feats (BTW is there a wotc official equivalent?)

Not that I know of. Look into the Swashbuckler (Complete Warrior)
though, for something similar.

> If I could find a spellcaster who gains a bab +1 at lv1 then I can do
> it, even if the spells available were only through ability bonus spells
> at level one.

I'm pretty sure there aren't any base classes that get +1 BAB _and_
spellcasting ability at level 1.

The closes you're likely to get is classes like the Paladin and
Hexblade, but they don't get spellcasting until level 4.

Laszlo

Shawn Roske wrote:

> I'm looking at the human paragon and want to make use of the lv2 feat
> bonus and spellcaster bonus for lv3 character build, plus use the war
> wizard feat in ultimate feats (BTW is there a wotc official equivalent?)
> If I could find a spellcaster who gains a bab +1 at lv1 then I can do
> it, even if the spells available were only through ability bonus spells
> at level one.

BEWARE!!! Human Paragon is a munchkin trap!

- Ron ^*^

Werebat wrote:

> Shawn Roske wrote:
>
>> I'm looking at the human paragon and want to make use of the lv2 feat
>> bonus and spellcaster bonus for lv3 character build, plus use the war
>> wizard feat in ultimate feats (BTW is there a wotc official equivalent?)
>> If I could find a spellcaster who gains a bab +1 at lv1 then I can do
>> it, even if the spells available were only through ability bonus
>> spells at level one.
>

> BEWARE!!! Human Paragon is a munchkin trap!
>
> - Ron ^*^

Its looking like that. However, it can almost be made useful in several
builds I've tried to put together, almost. As Laszlo points out,
Hexblade and Paladin almost do what I want.

In fact, I put together a sor 1 pal 2 that does make use of the feat how
I want. I've considered switching to war mage 1 pal 2. sor1 allows me
to take dragon heritage and have a firebreathing paladin, which is kind
of cool. I might switch it to fly instead.

Are there any Bard types that get a bap at lv1? That could work