NagromNniuq

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2003
I'm not sure if this is a windows issue but just a couple weeks ago my screensavers stopped working. I can preview them and they work fine but they do not come on at the time I set them for. I have tried changing the timeout value; still nothing. This is the same case with all my screensavers. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

rubikian

Distinguished
May 20, 2002
Is your mouse cursor shaking. Sometimes the mouse sensor is inaccurate and causes the OS to detect the mouse as if it is moving. Try another mouse and see if you can at least preview the screensaver... :smile:

Take_Out

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Shot in the dark, but maybe the program can't find the locations of the screensavers to run them except for the previews.
Good Luck,
Take-Out

"We killed OUR Hitler" - attributed to Paul McCartney (If so, then well done, sir)<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Take_Out on 03/02/03 07:08 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

ironhell

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2002
So did any of you reach a resolution because I am having the exact same problem... registry looks fine, systems.ini is not read-only... can preview just fine, but screensaver won't kick in... Please help. Thanks.