I currently look for ultra/portable gaming laptop. Plz help me find one
I currently own toshiba sattelite a215, it sux because when i bough it2-3 yrs ago, i know
nothing much about pc, my battery went wrong after 9 month ( i i unplug it max 15min before
it warning and shut off
Excuse my garmmar or english
1. What is your budget?
Roughly 700-800 usd
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
between 10-15(best if not 15)
3. What screen resolution do you want?
Dont know much about it, but which better is good enough
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
Portable, as I say it at begining, want to be carry around easy not heavy like 6lb sattelite laptop
5. How much battery life do you need?
AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE (i prefer more than 6 If POSSIBLE)
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Yes, FPS: Combat arms, LOL some pc game between Crysis 2 and Call of duty
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Mostly use for school ,stream video (HD)<--> download series of movie to watch over time.
Want to learn photoshop(got it on my desktop but maybe extra on laptop use)
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
prefer 320 and over, i need a lot of space for my movie
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
None Dont Know
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
dvd writer, dont want blueray
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
Alienware/anything similar. Alienware and toshiba(from my experience), Alien alway expensive feel it out of my reach
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
IF they have some deal or bundle withn price then im in.
If they have a good/best refund policy(cuz i want to be sure if i want to keep it) Like Costco
They need got alot of good reputation
Buy Online or prefer Retailer( live in southern CA)