Sign in with
Your question

Keep at it !!

Last response: in Applications
February 27, 2003 9:09:07 AM

Keep at the crunching. While I don't see much chatter promoting the team, I do see you guys are crunching away. Stats show Tom's Hardware Guide Team should overtake a half dozen teams in the next week to ten days.

Congrats guys and gals.

Every working computer must be improved .... or replaced ...

<A HREF="http://www.grid.org/services/teams/team.htm?id=510E6639..." target="_new">Join the THG Team.</A>

More about : question

March 2, 2003 10:10:23 AM

Yeah... I've noticed it. The scores are going up and up.

The team is really doing good at the moment.

My dual-PSU PC is so powerfull that the neighbourhood dims when I turn it on :eek: 
March 2, 2003 3:38:05 PM

Heh... I just pulled another one of my machines off SETI and put it on UD... That's three boxes crunching now. Not much competition left in SETI...

Scout
700 Mflops in SETI!
Related resources
March 3, 2003 3:54:31 PM

Now I OC'ed my CPU a little further to 1750 MHz UD crunching goes much faster.

Crunch crunch crunch...

My dual-PSU PC is so powerfull that the neighbourhood dims when I turn it on :eek: 
March 5, 2003 12:17:06 AM

I'm still loyal to SETI :) 

Some day I'll be rich and famous for inventing a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.
March 25, 2003 3:30:52 AM

<font color=red>Go UD Team !!!!!!!!!!!</font color=red>

<font color=blue>HOSED = Horrific operating system error detected</font color=blue>
April 1, 2003 12:47:47 PM

We're still increasing several point-places each week. We're on 242 now and according to the statistics we should be on 238 next week.

!