2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? 15"
3. What screen resolution do you want? 1600x900 or 1920x1080
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? Portable
5. How much battery life do you need? 2-3 hours
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? L4D2, BFBC2, COD4, BF3, CiV, medium settings at least
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) Video editing
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? 250gb+
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? 2-4yrs
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? Any will do.
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. No preference
13. What country do you live in? U.S.
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed. This is for college so I want something under 6lbs, but I do want to game between classes. I hear there are 96 core and 144 core versions of the gt555m. Obviously I would want the 144 core, but I don't know if the two I listed are those version. Which is best from these 3, or is there better laptop I missed?
Yea I do like the design of the Asus the most. How about sager laptops? Anyone have experience with Sager? I was looking at the NP8150 or NP8130, but having delt with a different reseller/custom build company before I am a bit hesitant.