OC tbred: Aussie site gets stellar results,but THG

endless_n00b

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2001
...gets f---all?!!

In this <A HREF="http://www.overclockers.com.au/techstuff/a_amd_tbred/" target="_new"> article </A>, reviewers got a 1900+ up to 2gigz and yet THG couldn't get a 2200+ past 1.9!? What's going on?

----
A newbie is only a newbie for as long as you allow him to be.
-Anonymous Veteran

AmdMELTDOWN

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
In this article , reviewers got a 1900+ up to 2gigz and yet THG couldn't get a 2200+ past 1.9!? What's going on?
that's funny, Amdzone.com and other Amdmilitants got the same results.

here's more info for you, this is from the AMDmongrel leader himself:

<A HREF="http://www.amdzone.com/#1" target="_new">http://www.amdzone.com/#1</A>

"<b>AMD/VIA!</b>...you are <i>still</i> the weakest link, good bye!"<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by AmdMELTDOWN on 06/10/02 05:12 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

FatBurger

Illustrious
<i>Overclockers.com.au says:</i>
The setup I used for testing was an Epox 8K3A (on loan from Karma, thanks!), and some Corsair XMS3000 from Realtime Systems, all mounted in my Vapochill case.

2.05GHz on a Vapochill isn't impressive at all.

<font color=blue>Hi mom!</font color=blue>

FUGGER

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
You beat me to it,

I agree, with vapochill that is sad.

Also add <A HREF="http://www.hothardware.com" target="_new">Hot Hardware</A> for another dismal Tbred overclock.

You are limited to what your mind can perceive.

endless_n00b

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2001
What is a vapochill anyway? Maybe that's what I don't get.

----
-Anonymous Veteran

FUGGER

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Vapochill is phase change cooling.

Basicly taking a freezer element "evaporator" and attaching it directly to your processor to reach sub zero temps.

You are limited to what your mind can perceive.

endless_n00b

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2001
from the AMD al-Qaida leader himself
as a WTC survivor I don't find that even the least bit humorous. Pick a different metaphor, thank you.

----
-Anonymous Veteran

eden

Champion
Yeah, Melty uses any word he thinks can be funny... He once told people to ignore comments from Canadians cuz their advice would be biased by the cold weather up here, or so he thinks. I took it racially, cuz I live in Hull QC and he said that in the Heat Wave time of April, which not only makes him misinformed, but he segregates us because our advice is not accepted, it would be biased to him. (seeing as Athlons are so hot to him, that cold weather here would make our advice biased, and making Athlons actually cold)

--
Meow

buddry

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2002
It makes sense, doesn't it?................(joke)

That is a nice <b><font color=green>Garbage Can</font color=green></b> you have there!

AmdMELTDOWN

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Yeah, Melty uses any word he thinks can be funny... He once told people to ignore comments from Canadians cuz their advice would be biased by the cold weather up here, or so he thinks. I took it racially, cuz I live in Hull QC and he said that in the Heat Wave time of April, which not only makes him misinformed, but he segregates us because our advice is not accepted, it would be biased to him. (seeing as Athlons are so hot to him, that cold weather here would make our advice biased, and making Athlons actually cold)
my eden parser-decipherer can only do so much, I'm not even going to try and understand wtf you are trying to say.

"<b>AMD/VIA!</b>...you are <i>still</i> the weakest link, good bye!"

LED

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2002
Who'd you work for? What building? I worked there often and was in the neighborhood that day......knew some people there, and always like to hear others experiences.

I sold my sig for $50.